T.O.Y.E. Method (closed)

Ok now i have tried but no LD… But i’ll try it again, but this time i’ll practice putting the tape on rolled paper on my eye lid, because last night i tried it for the firs time in my life in bed so it was pretty hard(stupid me :ack: ) So i’ll post back again for results!

Jack, I’ve read your other topic. Could you give us precise information about that, cause I’ve never heard about such a thing.

Don’t worry take your time, i’ll do the same tonight. :cool:

My mom(she’s a nurse) told me too about this thing that yor heart can stop pumping blood if you pressure your eyes for two long. It has something to do with your nervous system ot something…

Yeah,im sorry but i cant remember more.Actually i dont remember a lot from school:)

Cranberry- i meant that species that take long accomodate to independant life have longer REM periods.I.e humans.
Some of the animals are ready for living on its own in days or weeks and they have shorter REMs.
hope its clearer now:)

oh yeah i think i get it now :wink: yesterday i had my brain with the size of a nut(headache) so excuse me my slowness.

It must be an strong pressure then… Cause I’ve found somewhere that in the begining of XX century, people were wearing “ocular stones” under the eyelids in hope to correct myopia. And a page about a child who has an illness which makes her eyelid enormous, and pressure the ocular globe.

Ok now, i have benn taking few days out of the lucid “scene”. Tonight i will try the TOYE method now with all eyelid covered :content:

all eyelid? well i wish you good luck with that.

Ok now I have done it with all eyelid covered… And I had some success!! I saw some dream, then i felt something weird and i thouhght that this must be a dream! But before i did any RC’s i think i had a FA but i didn’t realize it :cry: :cry: :cry: But i’m definitely gonna try this method again :content:

That’s a bit scary. Once I put quite a bit of pressure on my eyelids to see HI. Now that I think about it, I think it did make me feel a bit funny. :eek:

Hi, Cranberrydude.
I’m an administrator of a Lucid dreaming Forum in South Korea.(There are about 12,000 members)
15 members of my forum did this experiment for about a month. But unfortunatly, nobody could induce LD. :cry:
I’m afraid to you to be disappointed at bad results…(is it English?)
However, TOYE was a coolest idea I’ve ever seen!
I’m expecting your another original idea. :tongue:

Seems like a good idea. I guess I’ll try that tonight. I hope it works :bored:

uhhh, did you not read android526’s post?

(I’m android526)
I think Suggesting this sentence while fall asleep makes TOYE more effectively:
“I will dream, and when I feel some tingle on my eyelids, I will recognize I am dreaming.”

These are some of results… by people who participated TOYE experiment in my Lucid Dreaming forum.
Eriashi: Failed. At first, I felt tight. But when i fell asleep, i couldnt feel tapes on my eyelids!
MelonMelon: I failed either. It was not uncomfortable to me even when i moved my eyes… And in the morning, tapes became tender. Of course I couldn’t realize I was dreaming.
UnBalance: I used friction tapes. i dont know i did well, but it was not uncomfortable to me.

Im afraid that my poor English grammer cause some misunderstanding…

Try it again (exactly as you did it before) and tell me the results again, it may be the famous PLACEBO effect perphaps.
But thanks for helping me by experimenting it. :content:

Hi dreamy! nice to meet you; Wow that’s pretty cool from an Admin of ld’ing from S.Korea to be interested someway in this topic, thankx!. Don’t worry, it could lead to bad results but maybe, just maybe if well made it can be a succesful technique. and thanks for the interest.

I’ll try it again. I have discovered that I fall asleep faster when i have the tapes on my eyes and I ALWAYS wake up after few hours of sleep. So atleast this method is good for me for WILDing :content:

Im happy to know that “Ezmen”, at least my method is helping someone someway. Im glad the technique had something good.
Keep trying, maybe TOYE is the right technique for YOU as a beginner i suppose and then when you master TOYE and LD you can throw off to the can the TOYE and go to ADVANCED methods… but thanks!
THIS IS POST is an EVIL POST :grrr: number 666)

BY the way im coming with a new technique or technique position a bit similar to the sit up tech.

Well at least “Ezmen” is getting some results…

A LD forum with 12 000 (!) members in South Korea? Wow. Is LDing a big thing over there?

This topic’s gonna get closed due to be unsuccesful.