The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part IV

Well, this’ll be a quiet thread :tongue:

You sure do have some violent tendencies Chilla! :eek:

One thing that I plan on using my lucid dreams for is homework. Im in a composition class, and I plan to use my dreams to come up with writing ideas. But at first I’m just gonna fly, and all of the normal stuff.

If possible…

Make an interactable manifestation (like a person) of my subconscious in my lucid dream and talk to it.

I wanna try what i call “dream psi”. Repeat the actions and thinking of something you wanna do, like make an energy blade (i call the dream blade) and turn you arms into metal and use them as chain guns. Doing this in real life will help you remember doing this during LD s (i think, i don’t know). Hopefully this will work…

What i want to do in a lucid dream tognight is transform, dream psi, and fly. I will try fireballs, talking to animals, morphing into animals, and walking through a mirror.

I want to ask my DC’s what they represent, run at hyperspeed and materialize someone behind a door

so many things to do, so few dreams to do them in…

let’s see. what can i remember…

here’s a cool one. running so fast i can run over the oceans, and end up in a world of my own. then jumping up into the air, twisting around, and landing feet first on a sloped wall, making a huge dent in it where i land, and at the same time pushing myself away, and upwards into the air, where i spread out some angelic wings from inside my back, and soar upwards in a large arch, and glide above the clouds, feeling a gentle breeze, and a warm glow from the sun. then, when i’m nice and relaxed, i direct myself to fall downwards, picking up speed, and level myself off when i’m close to the ground, where i zoom along only about a foot above the grass, losing speed until i just twist myself upwards right before the edge of a cliff, and push my wings forward so i lose all momentum, then fall the 2 last inches to the ground. then i fold my wings back, and look out from that spot, into a vast, beautiful valley, and watch as my dream guide lounge about in the grass. then, i let myself fall off the cliff from where i just stood, and into a pool of crystal clear water below me, and, savouring the feeling of being embraced by the soothing liquid, drift upwards with the current, popping up at the surface, and swim on my back to the beach, where a small stopwatch is lying beside a small book. it reads 13m52s when i stop it. then i write down the time, and take pride in my new record run. finally, i let my wings vanish into my back, dry myself off, and walk back to my dream guide, pull up a small pouch from a hook on my belt, and hand the contents, some french grapes, to her, who puts them to use for our lunch. and just as i’m about to lie down and take a break from all that running, she asks me to go get some japanese long-grain rice. i just look at her with a really annoyed look, and step back to the beach, where my stopwatch is. i start it, sigh, and seemingly dissolve into the air, leaving the stopwatch to fall to the sand. when it touches the ground, the air collapses into the gap i’ve made from that spot, to the wall at the south end of the valley, making for a nice linear cloud of dust, and then i jump out from the sloped wall, fly over her head by a hairs width, and fly along the valley until i reach the ocean, and start running from there.

this one is just something i thought up just now, but its pretty much the kind of dreams i want to have. of course, normally my dreams are far from it. normally my dreams are devoid of emotions, and kinda dark and gloomy. so next time i get a LD, i will try to remember to make something like this as my dream scenario. though i’m pretty sure i will end up trying to find anyone of the female sex to “entertain” me.

PS: this entire dream scenario was spawned from me reading the previous post, specifically the line “run at hyperspeed”. i am that bored right now.

what I do a lot in my LD is hypnotise everybody and do what I want them to do, it is always fun and even funnier if you make everyone walk backwards.

Wow Kimius, you really do have this all thought out! It certainly does sound relaxing though, I hope it comes to pass and you can tell us all about it :aww:

Good idea CT, I once asked a malevolent dream entity in a lucid dream what they represented, and why it was in my house. As soon as I asked the question my dream house felt safer and the presence disappeared. And IRL, I’m no longer afraid of the dark! So not only did my dream house feel safer, but so did my real house! (Even though I’m 25, I used to get a bit scared when I had to get up to turn the lights off before bed).

In my next lucid dream, I want to conjure and hug my cat, who died only about a month ago. He was 18 yrs old, and I miss him greatly :sadyes:. I already had one lucid dream with him, and I felt really happy to see him again.:hugs:

I want to create a fantasy world like I see in the RPG video games that I play…something along the lines of Zelda/Final Fantasy/Tales of Symphonia, etc.

I am curious if anyone has successfully created a dream world with the look and feel of a cartoon and/or video game, especially one of a fantasy type (with fairies, elves, wizards, etc.). And if you did, were you animated too and have you ever seen your animated (or anime) self in a mirror?

If this has already been discussed, maybe someone could please point me to a topic? :wizard:

It’s got to be flying hasn’t it? It’s usually nightime in my LD’s and I go flying through the stars - it’s great!

A few years ago there was a member who had created a whole dream world to which he could return every night and develop it further. Zaerus was his name I think.
Not so very long ago there was another one who managed to create something alike… can’t recall his name though.
Though it’s an attractive idea, it probably takes an aweful lot of mental skills to create such a world, especially if you want to return to it every night without going through the trouble of rebuilding it everytime you want to visit it.

I’m still a relatively new LDer, but I’ve already

Flown around ( a lot! )
Talked to dream characters (weird but interesting)
Turned DCs into objects while talking to them to see if they still can talk(the answer is yes, unless you “think” they can’t then they don’t… shrug)
Transformed DCs hair, gender, shape, as well as my own.
Haven’t had too much sex, though thats definatly priority.
I’ve also created objects changed day to night
Grown plants really fast
gotten stoned(very powerful)
gotten drunk(not too bad)
Teleported
Opened doors to “other” places

I’d like to:

1. Have more sex
  2. Fly a lot
  3. Try more transforming of my own body (rubber steel water)
  4. Fight some shit.
  5. Cast magic spells (sparkles blasts of energy flying like dbz etc)
  6. Slow stop or freeze time
  7. Step through some mirrors
  8. Learn
  9. build something piece by piece. (a car a person a ship a planet whatever!
  10. Explore the universe and meet strange alien cultures, then blow them up, or have sex with their women, or both!. Mahaha!
  11. Play video games and fight against myself.

I could come up with at least a hundred, but yeah… there is a few for you.

I have on occasions visited a city which I have created, though it isn’t completely new I have just mapped loosely based on the city I live as I am not very good at creating a totally new place, as my imagination doesn’t extend that far when I am asleep. Though it has some favourite things or places I like to go and I can meet people there I have seen elsewhere and I like to smoke weed and there is a coffeeshop like the type you find in amsterdam in this city. Most of my dreams tend to be in this city and whenever I come out of a building during a dream I recognise the place as I have been there before. It isn’t like it is permanently the same it does change but only when I am lucid and I want to leave the current dream do I go there.
I am not the type of person to actually what to leave my dreams when I am lucid as my counscious mind is crap at making dream scenarios whilst i am asleep and my sub-counscious is a lot better at it, but it is enjoyable to watch yourself acting in the dream. I do sometimes leave the dream but if you have ever watched “the 13th floor” you know when the guy tries to reach the edge of the map he doesn’t go anyway it seems like he isn’t moving and there is nothing new in the distant well that is what it feels like when I leave a dream to pursue a goal or something else.
Though I do sometimes do find things, it isn’t the same everytime.
Last night I tried something new, I tried the idea of inserting somebody completely new into a LD I met this girl I didn’t recognise and I called her Barbie (like the Barbie doll) and she was great, also went in a strange lift that went to different places even though it felt like it was going straight down. I ended up have like 4 LD in one night all transforming and flowing to one another it was funny.

Also this I have written in another topic but I thought you might be interested in you hadn’t already seen it;

In most of my dreams I can also rewind dreams and re-experience them. As I know when it is a dream and know the feeling of the experience I don’t need to do RC’s as whenever I am asleep. I sometimes use LD to do creative stuff but I don’t normally do that till I need it, and most of the time I off on an adventure and something bizarre happens, but I enjoy the bizarre moments thats what makes them exciting. Lately I got some siberian Ginseng and that made me have some intense vivid dreams which were lucid. I am at a bit at my ends now as I have kind of exhausted every possibility and I am not sure what else to do. I do the flying and changing things around and changing myself, like I had lucid dreams as fish and as a scuba diver, but its now a case of whats left to do. I often put somebody I met in real life in my dream as an extra character. also I have done meditating in LD that cool you can see your astral aura its cool. Also been near the city of glass or light whatever you prefer I was high up and it was below, but looked great!

By the question of the topic of what you would like to do in a LD, I am not sure, I have exhausted everything I can think of, I suppose do the shared dream thing, but I don’t know anybody around me who is interested as I am in LD and it is annoying, I often try to wake my friends up whilst they are asleep in my dream, by in a dream physically going out of my bedroom and opening their door and waking them up but nothing ever happens. My friend in amsterdam successfully managed a shared dream with a friend but she told me that it has to be like you are physically travelling there but in dream travel, the one problem I get though is as soon as I decide to leave and head to another persons room in a dream, I get distracted or I lose focus on what I am doing, or the image I see is reverted back to where I started.

I am sure I will work it one day, maybe its practise is what I need!

My recent thing that i would like to have in a dream would be me, being in this grasshill mountain with the sunset just on the overview and having Alexis Bledel in front of me kissing me with a breeze touching my face. Having a warm feeling with her both emotionally and physically.

Cynster, I remember this topic:
Living in a cartoon world
In this topic, I gave in my reply two links toward cartoon LD’s.

Time for an update! Things I’d like to do/have done…

||| = Haven’t done it yet.
||| = Have done.
||| = Attempted but either have failed or haven’t gone far with it.

1. Fly around.
2. Chat with DC’s.
3. Watch dream television.
4. Scream a lot.
5. Run around naked.
6. Transform into an animal.
7. Try to explain the concept of lucid dreaming to a DC.
8. Find a ticket with winning lottery numbers.*
9. Find my Spirit Guide.
10. Eat food while lucid.
11. Go on LD4all. :razz:
12. Create things out of thin air.
13. Bring some friends into the dream.
14. Become famous again like in my Whose Line dream.
15. Create my own private island along with a mate. ahem :grin:
16. Make a clone of myself and have a chat.
17. Moon jump.
18. Fly in space.
19. Explore the general neighborhood. (most of the time I run around out back)
20. Teleport
21. Meet up with my one friend that I always have deja vu with and ask him where we first met.
22. Walk on water.
23. Change the weather.
24. Have a shared dream.

Probably a bunch of others, but my brain is too mushy to think right now. ^^

*The ticket had letters on it, so I couldn’t really play the lottery. ><;

LOL! I wonder what could be the result! :happy:

Last night’s LD was the only one where I actually tried something. Controlling the light by only thinking (It was sort of slow, as the light switched on and off 2 seconds too late), and flying (Totally effortlessly!).
But what I want to do is…
Fly more! :fly:
Fire a energy orb from my hand
Talk to a rock :tongue:
Jump down from tall places without getting hurt
Have a Shared Dream
Transform
Go through a mirror
Lucid Dreaming is great!! :happy:

1. Throw me own head
  2. Split into two separate beings
  3. Stop time