the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

Find a DC and ask, “What came first, the chicken or the egg?”

:lol: Lol @ Carnun

Try to find the ‘computer’ to your mind and try a little hypnosis. Program yourself to say your name whenever you hear a bell, or to feel extremely cold/hot when on LD4all. (a good one for addicts :razz: )

lol

or program yourself to shout LD4LL RULES!!! at random time intervalls :grin:

Alright, i’ll try my hand at this.

How about a battle against your “Dark Side” (or light side if you consider yourself evil). Keep in mind that this is more than just a DC, it is you and your fears. It has the power you do, and it will show up as you in some twisted way. :yinyang: If you defeat it, you win some sort of prize. It will let you do something you can’t normally in dreams, a way to get over your fears, or something else.

Or maybe make love to it?:slight_smile:

I told a dream character that she did not really exist. She got annoyed and told me that I was the one who did not exist.

:eh:
Oh…my…god…

Oh…your…god…

another suggestion from me:

Look at the sky and see how the sky looks

Probably looks like the sky. :wink:

Stop spamming :tongue:

Snape, that’s not true, dreamsky’s can look incredibly amazing. :smile:

I know Q… I was just bein’ silly :tongue:
I’ve had plenty of dreams where I looked up at the sky and saw the moon (or moons), stars etc, and it always looks absolutely amazing. I feel inspired and filled with awe and wonder when I see the sky like this, as though the light fills me with confidence and happiness.

/me slaps Snape with a truit. :truit:

OK back on topic :tongue:

A good one would be to summon your destiny kin … see what powers it has, what it does etc
(credit for this idea to Hippo)

How do Q look like in a dream :tongue:

…and change the desert into a garden just for her.

I have an awsome idea how about you read a book like lord of the rings (just a sugestion) then pretend your the main character and like my example you would have to go and escape from all of the things like trolls and stuff see if you can do this fairly i mean like a trolls guna hit u with a mace dont blast it with some magic spell or make it dissapear just make yourself not get hurt and then next time try not to get hit hope you have fun :content:

~joe

How about a journey into the sub-conscious depths of your mind to meet the shadow aspects of your personality, like nightmare DC’s and the like, to seek integration and reconciliation with those DC’s. (aka Shadow Journey :tongue: )

Could be interesting. :unsure:

I have an idea, though I’m not sure if it was already done. How about we try to go inside our own shadows and see what is inside it or where you will end up. It could be possible when some light is behind you and you crouch down to go in your shadow like how you go in a mirror. I think the shadow has to be dark enough.

How about a Journey into your own body like in the old movie from '66 – Fantastic Voyage. And then see what your mental perception of your cells is … mine would probably be like Osmosis Jones - It would be pretty cool to talk to some brain cells :twirl: