the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

Oh…your…god…

another suggestion from me:

Look at the sky and see how the sky looks

Probably looks like the sky. :wink:

Stop spamming :tongue:

Snape, that’s not true, dreamsky’s can look incredibly amazing. :smile:

I know Q… I was just bein’ silly :tongue:
I’ve had plenty of dreams where I looked up at the sky and saw the moon (or moons), stars etc, and it always looks absolutely amazing. I feel inspired and filled with awe and wonder when I see the sky like this, as though the light fills me with confidence and happiness.

/me slaps Snape with a truit. :truit:

OK back on topic :tongue:

A good one would be to summon your destiny kin … see what powers it has, what it does etc
(credit for this idea to Hippo)

How do Q look like in a dream :tongue:

…and change the desert into a garden just for her.

I have an awsome idea how about you read a book like lord of the rings (just a sugestion) then pretend your the main character and like my example you would have to go and escape from all of the things like trolls and stuff see if you can do this fairly i mean like a trolls guna hit u with a mace dont blast it with some magic spell or make it dissapear just make yourself not get hurt and then next time try not to get hit hope you have fun :content:

~joe

How about a journey into the sub-conscious depths of your mind to meet the shadow aspects of your personality, like nightmare DC’s and the like, to seek integration and reconciliation with those DC’s. (aka Shadow Journey :tongue: )

Could be interesting. :unsure:

I have an idea, though I’m not sure if it was already done. How about we try to go inside our own shadows and see what is inside it or where you will end up. It could be possible when some light is behind you and you crouch down to go in your shadow like how you go in a mirror. I think the shadow has to be dark enough.

How about a Journey into your own body like in the old movie from '66 – Fantastic Voyage. And then see what your mental perception of your cells is … mine would probably be like Osmosis Jones - It would be pretty cool to talk to some brain cells :twirl:

You could try and find memories from your childhood that you don’t remember now.

meet Death, the person with the scythe and ask him what he thinks about life

Heh, i bet he say…i don’t know what he’d say.

I got this idea from a normal dream I had recently.

ONce lucid, find a fortune teller and ask them to read your fortune.

Find other members from the forum :content:

We couldn create a DC, or be the DC. Feel how it is to be someone else (the other gender)

Find out who the wolves, seer etc. are in wolfgame :tongue:

We could meet celebs (maybe we see CD there then too :tongue:)

Trying to have Shared Dreams (but some might not believe in this)

Going under water, deap-see diving.

Some ideas from my best dreams/nightmares:

Ask your friends/family what they think about you.

Go to the moon.

Enter a dark cave.

Become blind (one of the weirdest dreams I had).

Practise sports/games.

Dance tango (but you’ve gotta learn something about tango first).

Talk to a mirror.

Let yourself be set on fire.

Kill someone.

Watch someone you love being killed.

Be killed.

Paint.

Call yourself and talk to it. (How to explain that? This was one weird recurring lucid dream I had once, myself would show up in front of me and say “we need to talk. take a seat.” and then we would talk for a long time.)

Now some out of my imagination:

Meet Q. Ask her the meaning of life.

Plant yourself.

Summon God.

Fight with your best friend.

Close your eyes.

Create a new Dream Scenario and then lose lucidity.

i like the last one :tongue: but im crazy

what about killing Q?
making Q draw a Trout
making Q to upload your images
modify the forum to become 255 green

Waht abut geting a book read truh it without reding stuf agein (Will make it change) and trying too remember it and write it here when you wake up.
Or slowing down real time as long as posible one week, two week or more then post youre resolts here.