Nepal Boy Called Reincarnation of Buddha

I found an interesting story.

:eek:

Wow. We’ll have to see how this one turns out. I’ve read of guys like this in India, who make David Blane look like a n00b.

Have Buddhist leaders named him the reincarnation or is it only random followers? Just a bit curious.

Can you post a link? :tongue:

Sure, Brendon. :smile:

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051123/ap_ … pal_buddha

how can that boy be the Buddha, if the Buddha broke free from the cycle of reincarnation when he reached nirvana? or am i misinformed on the subject?..

Heh good point.

I’d like for him to be observed at night time. I mean if this boy is just meditating round the clock with no eating or resting then that is incredible.

Agree with lebowski .

Why can`t his followers just show him at night ?

That would be so avesome , besides that they actually may “prove” that its possible :smile:

I don’t think you are. I am pretty sure that when you attain Nirvana you either don’t want to be reincarnated or just are not reincarnated … I think I read that somewhere.

I don’t think it’s true because it’s very suspicious they don’t show him at night.

In regards to reincarnation, it could be possible that a soul would come back, perhaps with the sole mission of helping others achieve nirvana.

what if the boy is dead, and his followers make-up him every night to look alive. ITS HOAX!

…is that not what the Dalai Lama is believed to be… i’m pretty sure I read that somewhere. Please feel free to correct me if im wrong… :content:

I heard on the radio that that boy isn’t actually the reincarnation of Budha, They said that it was actually of Muhammad. I don’t necesarily agree nor i’m sure if it is true.