The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part IV

man you people are violent, every other word i read is “fight” or “kill” jeez.

i would like to go on a fantasy adventure
build an airship in rapid real time
shapeshift into a lot of animals. Cats, dogs, wolves, birds, etc.
shapeshift into beasts and dragons.
shapeshift into evil beings and demons.
Fly on a steed like pegasus, griffin and wyvern, other dragons.
Fly with wings.
Cause usual chaos and terror amongs the DC’s and then let them know i was just having fun and re-materialize their home.
Meet all the characters i have created, up close and personal and have discussions about them.
Wander about the world of Eden i have created with my new buddies
Fly in the skies of Eden on my airship with my fellow pirates and travel from town to town to rape, pillage, cheat, steal, and murder my weasely black guts out.

that’s all i can think of for now. :smile:

I would fly, have sex, and have sex flying.

Ha. Well actually yes. But who doesn’t want that. I would also like to see some super powers, and just explore the dream world, my own mind. Maybe even use it for something usefull, like getting to understand myself better.

A question: I heard you can do drugs in dreams, and they have the same effect, or somewhat different. But if you havn’t done heroin (I really hope you didn’t=)) then it would feel like weed for example).
To get to the point: if you are a virgin, how would sex feel in a lucid dream? Like jacking off? ^___^ lol.

just… wondering

I’m not sure if sex in a lucid dream, but sex in a normal dream feels pretty real. I can tell you from experience, that you definitely feel yourself sliding in very acurately (from what I can tell). Hot, wet, and tight, and I’m a virgin too. I woke up because the feeling was too intense and I came IRL. It was quite amazing. I have yet to have a lucid dream longer than three or four seconds though, so I would have no idea how it would feel when your lucid. My ND was quite convincing though lol.

ok cool thx :smile: I guess that It does feel (more) real.

I have been lucid once when I was 5, then I was able to lock the dragon in the kloset :content: But even that wasn’t ‘high lucid’ I think. I didn’t Feel in control. And some other light lucididy. And tonight I just had a FA. Dream journal really does work, I written down something in the middle of the night becouse otherwise I would forgot it. Shortly after I got a FA dream : (

should do better RC’s…

About cool things in dream: I would like to talk to some one in my dream, I have never, kind of weird. I don’t have (only once) sounds in my dreams.

I dont remeber talking to anyone or hearing any sounds in my dreams either, Neruo…that is kinda weird

Indeed. Total silence. But not really bothering…

Something intresting: The clock in my room had an allmost empty battery, but still ticking, so i took it out. That night (3 nights ago) I had some nice Dream Recals.
Then Next day i got a new battery in my clock. 0 DR.
Then next day I took the battery out of my clock bam. I rememberd 2 dreams.

Maybe I need total silence to remember my dreams? Or just clocks bother me in my dream(recall). I should try sleeping with some relaxing music, see what happens.

I have a watch thats about 2 feet from my head when I sleep, and it is kind of loud…

Maybe try to sleep without it making sound one night. Who knows maybe it makes dream recall better for you…

But it allso might be coïncidence so don’t exept to much of it :slight_smile:

I’d like to:

explore places I’ve walked past in RL which are out of bounds to the public
give a pen and paper to another dc and see what they write
swim along the seabed
take drugs/create magical substances to make me feel different
hack into my brain, try to change neagtive thoughts into positive. Though i think it could only work as a placebo effect.

I’d like to talk to my cat and ride bolts of lightning.

I Like to make someone i hate, put them in a house and haunt it (the house that is). I do things like throw objects at him, make him/her see things and make him isolated so he can’t scream as i appear to him/her.

I like to set a dreamscape and lose lucidity. [x

Come on guys… COME ON HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO DO IT!, Go out with Kristen Kreuk, the nicest and best looking girl on the planet. And also be Clark Kent for a while and save some people

I’ve never gotten a chance to do this, but I’ve always wanted to be a jedi and cut through tons and tons of battle droids.

I need a list, then I can have something to tick off as I complete things so here it is, in no particular order.
= attempted in the past
= done successfully but wouldn’t mind doing again

1. Find info about a future event.
2. Fly in space.
3. Drive a hypersonic car or other vehicle.
4. Visit someone elses dream.
5. Interogate a DC
6. Eat/drink something delicious
7. Eat/drink something disgusting.
8. Kill and/or injure myself.
9. Go to a world that doesn’t have anything in common with ours.
10. Make a song and preferably remember it.
11. Find the layout of a house I have never seen. (Words are hard to remember in dreams, house designs I seem to remember well in dreams, now to do it in an LD)
12. Visit old friends and see if they remember me.
13. Try out some martial arts.
14. Dig up forgotten memories.
15. Implant fake memories.
16. Erase memories.
17. Rewire my brain.
18. Go through a mirror.
19. Stand on the sun.
20. Find more things to add to my list.

Oh, forgot a couple of important items.

21. Find clipclop, my dream horse, and go for a ride again.
22. Find a real live adult unigon.

I’m not really sure yet. I like to do a lot of things–it’s hard to think of everything, though.

I guess my favorite things to do is:

1. Check out the dream scene
  2. Mess with DCs
    and
  3. Use different dream abilities–flying and teleporting are my favorites and most trustworthy–especially when I’m in danger.

I’ll think of some more that I’ve done or would like to do :wink:.

This is my official list of things to try while lucid:

1. Be spider-man (I’ve gotten wall-climbing and throwing people across the room with web down, just need to learn to websling :smile:
  2. Look at the sky (I hear dream skies are amazing)
  3. Make it rain
  4. Walk along a path in the woods and talk to dream characters
  5. Turn into an eagle and fly
  6. Walk through a mirror
  7. Trip on mushrooms
  8. Visit my friends at their houses
  9. Freeze time at a place with a lot of people
  10. Talk with Buddha
  11. Turn invisible
  12. Shoot fireballs

Some of these are more exciting than others. I try to only focus on one or two at a time so I can actually remember to do them.

Updated List: (in no particular order)

• Revisit my Whose Line dream. Meet with Drew and the gang on stage, then perform for the crowd. :cool:

• Find my true name.

• Transform into the Wolf Ness Monster and go swimming. :grin:

• Find Bruno, Magnus, Q, Ilum, James, Hector, Kev, & 10,000 other people I’ve forgotten to add to this list. :tongue:

• Create a new animal species.

• Find a Unigon.

• Ride a dinosaur.

More to be added! :content:

Here goes…

1.Meet Severus Snape
2.Have another go through the mirror
3.Transform into a fantasy creature (preferably a phoenix)
4.Explode
5.No, I don’t want to turn into a man (been there done that :grin: )
6.Turn invisible and scare people
7.Live in the 13th century
8.Become an archer
9.Make everything edible
10.Live in a mansion with one of my favourite male actors :cool_laugh:
11.Make a website using flash or php (it’s still a mystery to me)
12.Meet Leonardo da Vinci
13.Be able to breathe underwater
14.Meet the cast & crew of the Pirates of the Caribbean or LotR.
That’s all I can think right now.