how do you assure you dream each night?

ok you know you have 1000’s of dreams at a time.
but sometimes when you sleep all you feel is youve
closed your eyes and opened them and you are awake.
how do you assure you see the dreams? i think that would be
the first step above all.

i never knew there was a name for what i do. i guess im somewhat at the high level. i have plenty of dreams when im aware im dreaming. and i catch on fast without even going back with the flow of the dream. yet i have no control what so ever to change anything except my own physical movement. so i am somewhat in and not in the flow. the only thing i have mastered is waking myself up. which i do when i get bored or if i have a nightmare :content:

so can anybody explain where im at and what sounds like the best way for me to become lucid… and most important how to realize im dreaming each night so i can pratice.

p.s i would like to help out and post my how to wake up theory. it works 100% of the time. its got to do with the REM theory in which you turn off the paralize mode and move your body so fast you make the movement in the dream and then your body makes it in real life and you jerk out of sleep.

Okay, I don’t have much time. my computer may decide to freeze or restart itself at any moment. So i’m just going to throw down loads of things, and let others make them cleaer.

• We have around twelve dreams a night. Not remembering them is due to bad DR. You can improve your DR.

• Its not uncommon for peopel to become lucid during nightmares in order to wake themselves up. This is a good sign that you can do it though - it shows you can question your dreams.
    Next time it happens, DON’T wake yourself up. Instead, try doing soemthing.

For techniques, try RC’s, MILD and WBTB. They should work well for you.

1: it was(if i remember correctly) 6 dreams.
2: he sais he is lucid(if he recalls the dream(i’m not if i recall it))
3: if you become lucid, you have to believe you can change it, then you’ll be able to do so
4: what happens if you never have nightmares?

I believe he is talking about FLDs. I mean, he is aware that he is dreaming, but unable to change the set or characters…

Or maybe it’s just he didn’t try to experiment with…

Hi gungrave515! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

From what you describe, I think you’re lucid since you realize you’re dreaming. To have more LD’s, you have to practice a method (autosuggestion, MILD, reality checks, dreamsigns, etc.) I think it will be easy to you to increase your amount. I suppose that autosuggestion, reality checks or dreamsigns based methods would be very effective in your case.

Natural lucid dreamers are often unaware that they can change things in their dreams, thus they never try to. You have to planify experiments to do in your LD’s and perhaps to increase your lucidity level by performing reality checks when you’re lucid or shouting “Increase lucidity!” or something like that. When you’ll fully realize you can change things in your dreams, it will be different. So I don’t thing you need a special method to control your dreams, you just need to realize you can.

Good luck and tell us your progress! :smile:

Bruno Ansarah, FLD are just the opposite. You are not aware you’re dreaming but you change the set and characters like in a LD.

[color=green]Hi gungrave

Me and another member of the forum had a discussion on this a while back. There was an excellent article provided. I dont remember which thread it was but i will find out and link it here :smile:[/color]