Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Welcome to the library :smile:

I would love to be in the librarian group. I’m a fast typer so that won’t be a problem… it’ll be a perfect chance to get to know the techniques thoroughly aswell!

Whats the liberians `?

Peter:

It’s closed now anyway isn’t it? Like you can’t apply.

I could definitly submit some articles which I am meaning to write, once I write them I’ll submit them :smile:

on the contrary :smile: You are welkcome to apply :happy:

The librarians corner is now a private forum only librarians can access. If it becomes buzzing with activity again, i’ll reopen it for all members to view. (you can post in there only when you are a librarian)

Ilovelucid, I love lucidity too :content:

Would you like to become a librarian?

:smile: yes

Can i be a librarian?

Yes :smile:

I’ll add you now :smile:

YAY! Thanks, now i shall begin my reign of terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriffic librarianism. WOOT!

I guess I’d have to say that I would like to become a librarian.

Welcome abroad both of you!

I’ve added you to the group Fiver :smile:

I’d love to be a librarian, but after careful concideration I don’t feel I have the time to put into it to be a useful librarian.

Maybe in the future.

Ok, thank you for your response :smile:

I’ll see how usefull I can be.

becoming a librarian would be a great way for me to learn more about LDing. I also have a lot of time on my hands. Too bad about the 50 post restriction… Oh well. Maybe there will be something open later. Good luck finding some good librarians!

I was just wondering about this… I’ve been a bit interested in it for a time and still thinking about it. First off, I checked the usergroup for the librarians and it says there that no more users are accepted. Is that true?

Also, what does a librarian do? I mean, I imagine that by now a lot of the needed info would have been compiled. What left is there to do?

I’d also be interested depending on the vacancies.