Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Peter:

It’s closed now anyway isn’t it? Like you can’t apply.

I could definitly submit some articles which I am meaning to write, once I write them I’ll submit them :smile:

on the contrary :smile: You are welkcome to apply :happy:

The librarians corner is now a private forum only librarians can access. If it becomes buzzing with activity again, i’ll reopen it for all members to view. (you can post in there only when you are a librarian)

Ilovelucid, I love lucidity too :content:

Would you like to become a librarian?

:smile: yes

Can i be a librarian?

Yes :smile:

I’ll add you now :smile:

YAY! Thanks, now i shall begin my reign of terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriffic librarianism. WOOT!

I guess I’d have to say that I would like to become a librarian.

Welcome abroad both of you!

I’ve added you to the group Fiver :smile:

I’d love to be a librarian, but after careful concideration I don’t feel I have the time to put into it to be a useful librarian.

Maybe in the future.

Ok, thank you for your response :smile:

I’ll see how usefull I can be.

becoming a librarian would be a great way for me to learn more about LDing. I also have a lot of time on my hands. Too bad about the 50 post restriction… Oh well. Maybe there will be something open later. Good luck finding some good librarians!

I was just wondering about this… I’ve been a bit interested in it for a time and still thinking about it. First off, I checked the usergroup for the librarians and it says there that no more users are accepted. Is that true?

Also, what does a librarian do? I mean, I imagine that by now a lot of the needed info would have been compiled. What left is there to do?

I’d also be interested depending on the vacancies.

alvin, the reason it says no users accepted, is because it’s a closed group. That means you have to be added by technodreamer.

There is plenty to do for the librarians, it’s compiling already posted information. For example we have a huge WILD topic, and there is so much info in there, it’s great if that is going to be a tutorial of some kind.

Everybody picks their own projects, and works on them, in silence, or publicly (in the librarian forum). You do everything in your own pace, at your own time. You can work alone or collaborate on a project with another librarian.

basicly you take a subject that interests you already and compile the info available on the forum.

This way the most interesting posts and information are easily found.

I have added you both, alvin and snape.

Souljadeshiva and Erol512, I’ll wait until you have made 50 posts first :smile:

I was still thinking about it, pasQuale :stuck_out_tongue: but I guess its alright… at least as a trial basis. If I think I won’t do much good, I’ll hand my resignation then.

/me chains alvin to the library :ebil:

you can look around a bit before you take on a project. See if you like it ^^