Anime supporters !

hmmm… I was going to start to watch that, but I’ve decided to start watching the Hunter x hunter series :content:

…o and Bleach rocks at the moment :smile:

I have… and its one of my favorite animes so far. Even though it seems simple and ‘childish’ at times, there’s just something about it that I really like.

My favorit animes are Final fantasy Unlimited and myiasaki movies. :content:
I like manga bether then amimes becous thay are in black and white and ofen when I have read a manga and then sees its anime the woses do not fit. :neutral:
And onepice scears me for some reson! :tongue:

atm I really like Noein and Jigoku Shoujo… :happy:

hypnotizes people who view this topic to start watching

I’m a pretty big fan of good anime. Being into art and animation myself it’s easy to appreciate. FMA was an awesome series so was evangellion, last exile, FLCL, beck, berserk, hellsing and some others, loootss.

Ruroni Kenshin OVAs were awesome, the actual series sucked complete ass though. Watching bleach at the moment, trying to avoid reading the manga of it. Also started watching Excel Saga, so crazy and random yet funny, reminds me of disconnected lucid dreams

…hmm… intresting … i’ll look into them :peek:

…hunter x hunter rocks! …cough… :peek:

Killua is cool
:happy: There might be a new OVA series in 2007 (Yes, another one after Greed Island)

ooo awesommme :happy: … I thought they stopped it … wish they would continue the tv series :sad:

Is this where you post your favorite anime?

I don’t really know

Samurai Champloo, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and GT, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Lupin the Third, One Piece, Yuyu Hakusho, Sailor Moon (don’t ask :roll: ), Wolf’s Rain, IGPX, Zoids, Gundam Wing, Big O, Tekken, Viewtiful Joe, Escaflowne–man, pretty much anything anime (can The Boondocks be considered anime? The art is much like that of Yu Gi Oh! I guess not–it’s got to be made in Japan).

I also like Bo-Bo-Bo Bo Bo Bo-Bo-Bo–it’s just…WEIRD! To say the least…:bored:

lol yea you can post your favourites here if you like … its just a place where you can talk about anime :happy:

…and man thats a load of anime’s you’ve seen :content:

NO! o_0 There’s Korean and Chinese anime too, though… less popular and less available…

:wink: I use ‘Japan’ as a general term–laziness, I guess…

black cat is an awesome anime.
i’m even thinking of wearing a red ribbon with a bell around my neck due to it’s coolness. (for those who have seen that, it’ll make sense)

Lol, so the slow fansubbers finished subbing most of the 2005 projects, (I know, some of them are still running).

Ok, so what was the best anime in 2005?

Anime top 5/10/20/… from the year 2005… ehr… that is if you have watched anime from 2005 XD.

Will post my list later.

lol, too lazy to post list, anyway

Anyone seen the xxxHolic Movie? It’s good ^^

:tongue: omg, plz watch gungrave! Everyone thinks it is about a bunch of people shooting at eachother because of the title! not at all! It has to be one of(if not the best) anime series i have ever seen!

-Contage

i am also a bit of an anime fan, even to the extent that they sometimes show themselves in my dreams, fancy that :content: i have read many a manga and watched many a anime. i mostly lean towards the action,comedy,romance theme though, although im looking into the anime’s/manga’s listed here :cool: nice to meetcha all :smile:

Ergo Proxy, anyone? :happy:

[size=9]"Ergo Proxy - Geneon
License announced in April at the MIP TV trade show and confirmed at Anime Expo 2005. [ source: ANN ] " - It’s prelicensed, but who cares :slight_smile: [/size]

Description taken from AnimeNewsNetwork.

It totally kicks ass, funny fact that the ending theme is Paranoid Android by Radiohead ^^

Wow that screenshot looks amazing … I think I’m going to have to check up on this … I’m having Hunter X Hunter withdrawl symptoms

I have just recently discovered the greatness of a couple more animes… Hellsing and Full Metal Alchemist… amazing…