proteins

i´ve read in some book that proteins (thanks fadem) help the creation of serotonin, well, mom has a sh*tlot of it in a closet somewhere so i´ll look for it and see if it boosts my dreaming even the slightest bit, i usually have 0-2 dreams a night with times of 0.0000 dreams:P so, i´ll go get some in lemonade now to disguise it, so mom wont notice and i´ll tell you the results tomorrow

protein? [Long chain of amino acids]

oh btw, dont overdose on proteins and be sure to take the right ones XD

k,
NOTICE: experiment failes no DR expected, stressful day, no proteins found annyway

what do you mean overdose, too much is allways bad, how much proteins is an overdose?

EDIT 2:
i asked mum yesterday and i could have a protein shake today…
don’t try it, it’s as if you’re eating sand in water
i got about 1/3 protein shake
and about 3000% of the RDD(i think) of vitamine B6, which would allso help,
i’m going to bed now. i’ll update tomorrow

yeah, if you take too much protein you kinda piss it out and that leads to…bad things :wink:

i personally take protein every night before i go to bed, but thats because i work out every night and need to rebuild my muscle.
but protein hasnt had any effect on my sleep or dreaming.

hmm, i was definitely a lot more tired even though B6 is an energy vitamine(my mom sais so but i’m not sure that was true), and i had 1 vivid dream, but i can’t remember it completely
and i can barely swallow a protein shake

well, it hasn’t worked, i’m in a bit of a dry spell annyway

lol, I drink 3 protein shakes a day (all mixed with milk) one in the morning one after a workout and one before bed. I haven’t really noticed any change of dreams.

BTW sirius I hear you about the bitter protein shakes, the best tasting one in my opinion is Muscle Milk, try it with milk, I guarantee you will love it (chocolate is my favorite). :wink:

no, not bitter, they’re just hard to swallow, like your trying to drink unbaked pancakes

mmm…pancake mix :spinning:

… with chunks