The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXVII

[color=red][b]This is Part XXVII of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content:

Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: . [/b][/color]

I’m new. Just found this topic. I’ve been having lucid dreams since I was 5-6. I thought they were something everyone got. Very fun.

About myself, I’m good at video games, I compose music, I like drawing and all the other arts and go to around 27 forums (leaving a bunch of them.) I’m schizophrenic and have been hearing voices and have been delusional for around 9 years. I also have a bunch of other issues but you’ll probably find out about them sooner or later.

This seems like a friendly forum and I like the idea of a dream diary and those quests. I’m definately gonna give those a go.

:slight_smile: Nice to meet everyone!

/me waves hello to The Mad Hatter :wave:

/me gives Huey the moogle award for welcoming all those new members

:welcome: Wyvern, welcome to LD4all :grin:

:yes: after a few posts, nearly everyone feels like they have always belonged here :grouphug:
usually we only have one quest open per month, so you picked the right time to join, this month four quest topics are open :yay:
good luck with the quests :thumbs:

Hello Wyvern :smile:
Welcome to the forums :smile:

Yay, I’m no longer the newest member :wink: Welcome all :content:

Happy to be welcomed. I will stay here for awhile. :slight_smile:

:welcome: WEEEEELCOME GUYS!!!

Like moog said, we are a great big, happy family. ^^ Believe me, you’ll grow to be an addict. :wink:

:eh: Um…hello, Wyvern…:wave:

Haven’t I seen you on here before? :hmmm:

:wave: Hello, Wyvern! :smile:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you already feel part of the family. If you don’t, soon you will, that’s for sure. :cool:

/me is welcoming Daffy Duck in advance…

:grouphug:

Hi all! I came across LDs while surfing the net a while ago, and I’ve had a couple since then. I’m currently trying to get WILD to work :smile:

Came across this site, well, anywhere really. Pretty much anywhere about LDs you will find links to LD4All :content: Great site, and great community!

Anyway, greetings to everyone!

(oh, and the previous topic got locked while I was posting. Heh. Just found out now, reposting)

Welcome mcscm and Wyvern! I’m sure you have a great time here. ^^

Hello mcscm :welcome:
I hope you enjoy it here :smile:

Yeah, I posted in a few other topics before finding this one! ^_^;

Welcome to the forum mcscm! :wave:

(By the way, nice new avatar, Wyv! :smile: )

:wave: hello mcscm
Welcome to LD4all :boogie:

That would have been me creating part XXVII of this topic :ebil:
I hope you hadn’t made a big post :sad:

Oook well i might as well post something here sooo…hi people :razz: hmm i recently got into lucid dreams from a friend a few weeks back but i’ve had no luck -__-…but someday…
I read some post of people who where succsesful in lucid dreaming and it sounds so fun ^^ i hope to share my LD experience with you guys someday :smile: Till then ill guess its back to reading more posts ^^ laterz
)(star)(

:wave: )(star)( welcome to LD4all
/me thinks you chose the best forum to find out all about lucid dreaming :boogie:
Have you read the “My First LD Collection” topic and “Have You the most interesting LD?” topic in the dream diary forum?

:eh: Was the friend a member of LD4all?
/me wishes )(star)( luck on her lucid dreaming quest :thumbs:

)(star)( :handshake:
mcscm :handshake:

:welcome:
:welcome:

Welcome to Ld4all!!

Please enjoy your stay, we have:

Applejacks
Tic-Tacs
Big-macs
Candlewax