2 problems- Any suggestions?

Hi, I have 2 problems while trying to WILD at night. Maybe someone has suggestions on how to fix these?
1.While trying to WILD, do you just let your eyes relax and stare off anywhere, or do you have to concentrate on the back of your eyelids? When I concentrate my right eye begins to twitch and opens for no reason… This can get annoying for obvious reasons :tongue:
2.When I’m counting (1, I’m dreaming. 2, I’m dreaming), I’ll get to a number (usually in the 200’s) and my mind will drift. I’ll pull myself back and start counting again. Then I forget what numbers come after which, and I’ll forget how to count. I’ll concentrate on this and become wide awake. When I don’t concentrate on the problem I just fall asleep. Is there any better way to keep my mind awake? Also, what “images” am I looking for? All I ever see is black :cry: .

Don’t focus on the bakc of your eyelids. Since you are concentrating on your physical body, all this will do is keep you awake (unless you REALLY need some sleep). HI appear in you head, not through your physical eyes. Don’t think about stuff like “am I concentrating on the right thing? Are my eyes in the right position?” This will also keep you awake. Just relax.

“When I don’t concentrate on the problem I just fall asleep.”
As Josh said to someone else earlier, “falling asleep is an important part of WILD, so you’re half way there.”
Maybe counting isn’t for you. Try listening to your heartbeat, and only concentrate on that. Or repeat something in your head.

Also, instead of keeping your mind awake, use WBTB+WILD. This will help, because your body will be closer to sleep, so you don’t have to keep you mind awake as long as without WBTB.