Harry Potter Discussion [warning: spoilers]

She has some say, she can tell the screenwriter what needs to be in for future events.

But what about when it comes to proproduction with scene cutting and editing? Does she still get a say then?

DM, i think it’s 5 hocruxes and 2 soul pieces
he allready used one to restore to power
the ugly baby or the bone

Dude, the ugly baby WAS Voldemort, so it obviously contained some of his soul…

No it’s 6 horcruxes (assuming he made them all) and the soul piece he had since before he tried to kill baby Harry.

The Horcruxes he had stopped the part of him in his body moving on while he found a way to return.

I don’t think the Horcruxes are “used” in the way of need to use one to return. I think they just stop the soulpiece in the body moving on, hence why Voldemort because that wierd ghostlike being.

And I doubt he would have made a horcrux from his fathers bones.

He hated him, using him or part of him for a horcrux wouldn’t fit Voldemort’s “dirty muggle father” way of thinking.

I just recently noticed something. Hermione grangers birthday is on the 19th September, right? THATS MY BIRTHDAY TOO!

Okay, am I the only HP fan who’s fixated on the thought that Snape isn’t evil? (haven’t read the whole thread from the beginning, sorry if I missed something).

I just think that Dumbledore knew that he was going to die, and there is a scene in the 6th book where Snape and Dumbledore are talking and Dumbledore says Snape already promised him something. And Snape is valuable… he’s very powerful and very knowledgeable, he has all these awesome skills, PLUS he’s already close to Voldemort. I just don’t think that JKR would show this humaine side of Snape (in the later books anyway) just to make him the evil guy #1.

Either way… I’ll always love Snape lol, even if he turns out to be evil (which he won’t).

Dream on. // Olesia

i made myself harry in one of my LD’s

What item did we find out about in PoA?

(From mugglenet.com)

Voldemort’s soul is probably in seven pieces, and there are seven books. What if one piece were hidden in each book?

Book 1 = Voldemort is introduced (the last part of his soul in him)
Book 2 = Riddle’s diary
Book 3 = ?
Book 4 = Voldemort’s snake, Nagini
Book 5 = The locket in Sirius’s house
Book 6 = Marvolo’s ring
Book 7 = ?

What could book 3 have hidden?

Really good thory Dark Matter !

Seriously , ig this were for 2-3 years ago I would have re read every single HP book now.

No Im too lazy :yawn:

Yeah–that book theory is interesting…:hmmm:

Is HP losing it’s hype, though? :eh:

I don’t think it’s so much losing hype as it is recognising that the last book is nigh. It’s a mood killer to the uber fans.

Yeah…:sad:

Okay, so this is a little off topic but. . . What would happen if Rowling were to die because of some mysterious murder before she wrote the seventh book? (Not that I’m planning on anything! shifty eyes)

Edit: Another random thought that occured to me while I was in the car today, – more like a question-- If Regulus Black is R.A.B. like most of us think, what is his middle name?

:lol:

:shrug: I guess it’d be a tragedy…

I could finish the series! :happy: C’mon, who wouldn’t like that? :happy: Huey to finish the Harry Potter series…I wonder what that would be like…? :uh:

Well I’m not! Especially if you’re thinking that it will involve a violent terrorist attack, bazookas, snipers, chinese missiles, boomerangs, and hypodermic needles! Big worried shifty eyes

Ahem

Yeah Huey, that would be awesome! You’re such a good writer and you’re so nice and fun, I’m sure you would make a great author! [size=75](Must become suck up so she can know the ending before everyone else)[/size] :wink:

:lol:

Ya know, it would really stink if this did happen and I was framed. :gni: . . . YOU PEOPLE HEARD NOTHING!

Now back on topic, this has bugged me for a while: What did happen to Allivan? Did he just go on vacation? :razz:

That would be horrible ! :scared:

And HP would become a legend .

Can’t remember if I’ve already mentioned it in this thread or not, but I always thought R.A.B would turn out to be Amelia Bones, with the “R” standing for some kind of title (such as Reverend, but it’d probably be one of those unique HP titles). The sixth book was very vague about exactly how she died (and the locket DID say that it’s author would probably be dead by the time it was found).

But then again, I don’t really know, of course!

Yes, that IS funny, cos we all know he will tell either me or BB first… please let it be me!