Harry Potter Discussion [warning: spoilers]

Okay, am I the only HP fan who’s fixated on the thought that Snape isn’t evil? (haven’t read the whole thread from the beginning, sorry if I missed something).

I just think that Dumbledore knew that he was going to die, and there is a scene in the 6th book where Snape and Dumbledore are talking and Dumbledore says Snape already promised him something. And Snape is valuable… he’s very powerful and very knowledgeable, he has all these awesome skills, PLUS he’s already close to Voldemort. I just don’t think that JKR would show this humaine side of Snape (in the later books anyway) just to make him the evil guy #1.

Either way… I’ll always love Snape lol, even if he turns out to be evil (which he won’t).

Dream on. // Olesia

i made myself harry in one of my LD’s

What item did we find out about in PoA?

(From mugglenet.com)

Voldemort’s soul is probably in seven pieces, and there are seven books. What if one piece were hidden in each book?

Book 1 = Voldemort is introduced (the last part of his soul in him)
Book 2 = Riddle’s diary
Book 3 = ?
Book 4 = Voldemort’s snake, Nagini
Book 5 = The locket in Sirius’s house
Book 6 = Marvolo’s ring
Book 7 = ?

What could book 3 have hidden?

Really good thory Dark Matter !

Seriously , ig this were for 2-3 years ago I would have re read every single HP book now.

No Im too lazy :yawn:

Yeah–that book theory is interesting…:hmmm:

Is HP losing it’s hype, though? :eh:

I don’t think it’s so much losing hype as it is recognising that the last book is nigh. It’s a mood killer to the uber fans.

Yeah…:sad:

Okay, so this is a little off topic but. . . What would happen if Rowling were to die because of some mysterious murder before she wrote the seventh book? (Not that I’m planning on anything! shifty eyes)

Edit: Another random thought that occured to me while I was in the car today, – more like a question-- If Regulus Black is R.A.B. like most of us think, what is his middle name?

:lol:

:shrug: I guess it’d be a tragedy…

I could finish the series! :happy: C’mon, who wouldn’t like that? :happy: Huey to finish the Harry Potter series…I wonder what that would be like…? :uh:

Well I’m not! Especially if you’re thinking that it will involve a violent terrorist attack, bazookas, snipers, chinese missiles, boomerangs, and hypodermic needles! Big worried shifty eyes

Ahem

Yeah Huey, that would be awesome! You’re such a good writer and you’re so nice and fun, I’m sure you would make a great author! [size=75](Must become suck up so she can know the ending before everyone else)[/size] :wink:

:lol:

Ya know, it would really stink if this did happen and I was framed. :gni: . . . YOU PEOPLE HEARD NOTHING!

Now back on topic, this has bugged me for a while: What did happen to Allivan? Did he just go on vacation? :razz:

That would be horrible ! :scared:

And HP would become a legend .

Can’t remember if I’ve already mentioned it in this thread or not, but I always thought R.A.B would turn out to be Amelia Bones, with the “R” standing for some kind of title (such as Reverend, but it’d probably be one of those unique HP titles). The sixth book was very vague about exactly how she died (and the locket DID say that it’s author would probably be dead by the time it was found).

But then again, I don’t really know, of course!

Yes, that IS funny, cos we all know he will tell either me or BB first… please let it be me!

This is a general Harry Potter discussion, right?

I have a–what I see to be–good question:

What would you do to improve Harry Potter? Anything about it–the storyline, the characters, anything? :confused:

I’d kill Harry Potter in the final book. Seriously.

I kinda agree with that…I could see myself killing off Harry if I could write the seventh book…

I’m thinking either Hermione or Ron or Hagrid should be killed–at least that’s what I’d change in the seventh book (if J.K. doesn’t already have something similar planned…).

And, I would make Harry Potter more modern…get rid of the cliched wands and brooms and robes…the castle was nice–I’d leave that–I’d get rid of the candles, though…I could work around these changes…

Instead of wands, they just use their magic like someone would use telekinesis–magic via their own hands…

Brooms? Why? I’d let them actually fly–yeah, that’d be cool…how would Quidditch work, though? Quidditch without brooms? Just your own fitness and speed? I like that much better…IMO…

Robes? Modern clothes are better, thank you very much…^^

Candles? How about a spell where a witch or wizard could conjure up bubbles of light that station themselves where needed, float aimlessly around the room, or follow the bewitcher if necessary…? That sounds cool, right? :confused:

I’ll go back and skim through the books again…see what else I might change… -.-

Who else thinks Hermione’s hot?

I do! Not. :tongue:

Seriously, Jason—why? :razz: