Snape's Dream Journal - Harry Potter Series

so using a truit :truit: on him instead of the Dark Arts? :wizard:

Lol. Right you are Moogle, let’s just pretend I said this:

There. That’s much better, yes? :content:

I thought that the first two Warner Brother’s films of Harry Potter were the best of the series.
Since Chris Columbus moved from Director to Producer, the last two movies were not up to par. I am referring to The prisoner of Azkaban and the Goblet of fire.
The last two Director’s films lacked the brilliant bright colors of the first two films, and the quiddich effects were not as realistic as the first two films and were poorly done.
In addition, it appears as though J.K. Rowling is running out of ideas.
If Harry Potter is to rise to better films, we must urge Chris Columbus to give up his new position of Producer, and go back to being the Director.

actually, i have read some of the books, and if you havent noticed they are kids books written very easily and simply so that kids can read them.

dont get me wrong the author has a very good imagination, but dont try and say that they arnt kids books.

My truit / frog curse didn’t work.

Darn.
:cry:

keep tryin professor, and maybe one day your imaginary magic might work

If you’ve read the entire series so far, you’ll actually see that as they progressed, the books have become much less ‘simply written’. From Goblet of Fire onwards I’d also say they’ve definitely been targeted more towards a young adult audience rather than towards children. Romance, angst, murder, politics… simplicity of language alone isn’t enough to classify a book as a children’s story.

Anyway, Snape is far from obsessed… just compare him to those fanatical Trekkies or anime fans you always hear about, lol. :tongue: Nope, not obsessed at all. :content:

:rofl: on the chopsticks (er, I mean wands), by the way!

At least I’ve always got a spare :tongue:

looks around

I blame you snape for this dream! points

I don’t even remember the date, i think it was march 13.

Harry Potter to the rescue!
[ND]I suddenly find myself in and old house, with wooden creaky floorboards. Camera is 3rd person view but i’m also Harry :help: I have my wand. Because it’s dark I say:“lumos” and a little ball of light appears on the top of the wand.

sigh ron & hermione are behind me and we walk through a door in the hallway. We find an elderly couple there. I can’t really remember how it continued.[/ND]

/me hides and refuses to come out.

You posted it, yay!! :clap:
Don’t hide Q, you can blame me all you want!! :ebil::ebil::ebil:

I also am always Harry in my dreams… I think. All I know is that he’s never there, but Ron and Hermione usually are. But I never saw you there Q!
If anyone else wants to post their Harry Potter dreams here, feel free to do so (then maybe I’ll feel less… “obsessive”!) :tongue:
I think I have a name for Harry Potter dreams: aka Magical Chopstick Club (or… maybe not :eh: )

I have a new one from last night! Short, but sweet:

Sleep: 23:00
WBTB: 06:30 - 6:55
Wakeup: 10:30

18th March
Olympics at Hogwarts
I’m standing on the steps of Hogwarts, in the thick winter snow, watching as Ron arrives on the front door. He has been invited to watch a tournament by Professor Lupin. He stands there feeling a little unsure, as at this point he doesn’t realise that Hermione and Harry have been invited and will be here shortly.
I hear fanfare and celebration. This will be ten times more intense than the Goblet of Fire, more of an Olympic games for all the schools of magic around the globe.
The atmosphere is intense, and I briefly see brightly saddled, decorated horses galloping through the thick snow around the perimiter of a stadium.

I’ve had loads of Harry Potter themed lucids. They’re fun! I just love playing quidditch! It’s so much fun. You should try it too.

I haven’t had a Quidditch dream yet
But I think I prefer the dreams where I cast magical spells anyway they’re more…uh… magical.

Not sure where this one came from as I haven’t even read or watched anything remotely HP related over the past three months or so.

[ND]3rd July
Professor Dumbledore
Why does he look different? He never looked like this before, I’m sure of it. Where’s his beard, his glasses - and why does he look so much younger?

“…of vital importance that you understand the process…”

In fact, he looks a little like Professor Snape. Now why would Professor Dumbledore look like Professor Snape? It doesn’t make sense.

“… consequences could be extremely dire…”

This must be the first episode, before Professor Dumbledore was fully developed.

“…Harry? You are paying careful attention to what I’m saying?”

“Yes Professor”[/ND]

[ND]31st July
Wand of Flight
All is darkness. I fly metres above the surface of the ocean, the beach nearby. I feel elated, excited. The control of emotions inside my being is exquisite, harmonic. Beauty.

“What is this?” The boy holds out the wand, looking at it with mingled curiosity and disgust.
“It’s my wand” I grab it from him. “It can help me to fly” I say confidently, waving the wand, but the boy continues to look at me with doubt.
“Watch.”
I jump from the podium and float the short distance to the ground. “Uh, it doesn’t seem to be working”

I float through the shopping arcade, my friend James here with me. I feel ecstatic, happy. My ability to fly has returned, and I have briefly escaped the darkness of the night.[/ND]

6th August
Wand Practice
A dozen hands holding wands high in the air, poised, erect. The scene strikes me as analogous to a bunch of storks, one leg raised.
The group of a dozen or so students hold their wands erect, practicing intricate swishes and swoops, delicate hand gestures which incorporate the unspoken language of wizardry and witchcraft.
I see Ron here, though he has short hair and appears more pimply than I would expect. He leaves the room via the kitchen door.

hehe these dreams are awsome… I once had a ND where I literally did A whole day at hogwarts… I got sorted in Ravenclaw for some reason… lol, there wasn’t any Canon Characters or anything, I was just in Hogwarts… I’d love to start LDing and experience it Lucidly… lol

[size=75]Sleep: 23:30
WBTB:
Wakeup: 10:00

Meditation:
Exercises: “Tonight I will have a healing dream”
[/size]
Have been ill these past couple days.

9th September
First Broom Flight
I’m standing on the main road, in my old home town, on the intersection near my cousin’s house. I lift up from the road and fly through the air, coming to land briefly by the side of the road.
I have acquired some brooms, with black bristles, from somewhere nearby. These brooms will make it easier for me to fly. I mount one of the brooms, and soar into the air, coming to land in my cousins front yard. I stand there briefly, marvelling at the power of the broom in my hand. It truly allows me to unleash my full flying potential. I jump back on my broom, tilt the end skywards - allowing the air to push up beneath me, producing the lift of weightlessness which I have become so used to.
I zoom over my cousin’s house, turn in a tight semi-circle to land on their front lawn, my cousins both watching me in amazement.
I cannot believe how fast and accurate my broom allows me to fly, and I try to encourage my cousins to join me.

My first broom flight!!
Flying on my broom “Harry Potter” style was fantastic, even better than regular flight which I have experienced many times in dreams. The broom allowed me greater control, and greater velocity. It was like riding a motorcycle through the sky - I had complete control.

Now you know why I like it! :content:

21st September
Broom Flight
I can see a stick sitting in a corner, and I get the sudden urge to fly. I take the stick, holding it beneath me, and feel myself become weightless. I zoom through the air, but for some reason I am unable to see anything clearly.

I feel that this dream was prelucid. Interestingly, this is the second dream I have had where I am flying with a broom as opposed to regular flying.

Drowning at the bottom of Black Lake? Hmmm… Maybe.