Scribes needed :) Apply within.

alvin, the reason it says no users accepted, is because it’s a closed group. That means you have to be added by technodreamer.

There is plenty to do for the librarians, it’s compiling already posted information. For example we have a huge WILD topic, and there is so much info in there, it’s great if that is going to be a tutorial of some kind.

Everybody picks their own projects, and works on them, in silence, or publicly (in the librarian forum). You do everything in your own pace, at your own time. You can work alone or collaborate on a project with another librarian.

basicly you take a subject that interests you already and compile the info available on the forum.

This way the most interesting posts and information are easily found.

I have added you both, alvin and snape.

Souljadeshiva and Erol512, I’ll wait until you have made 50 posts first :smile:

I was still thinking about it, pasQuale :stuck_out_tongue: but I guess its alright… at least as a trial basis. If I think I won’t do much good, I’ll hand my resignation then.

/me chains alvin to the library :ebil:

you can look around a bit before you take on a project. See if you like it ^^

LIBRARIAN APPLICATION

Name: Dust Mote

Number of Useful Posts: 163

Topic of Tutorial: Lucid Living (of course)

Qualifications: The subject of Lucid Living is MINE, it’s all MINE :ebil:

/me directs Dust Mote to an empty desk in the Library ^^

Thank you for adding them PasQuale.

*Technodreamer starts ordering books on the shelves

:welcome:

I believe I’d like to join.

I’m not sure how useful I will be but I am constantly researching LDing and have actually compiled a few FAQ’s for my friends who became interested in LDing after hearing me talk about it. I haven’t been that active recently on the forums though but I am starting to post again and still would like to join if possible.

I think that will be possible. Let me see what I can do…

Hi everyone, I’d like to become a librarian. I wrote one tutorial ( “Flying, a tutorial”) ,so I have something experience-like. I guess I wrote 50 useful posts…

or I didnt :eek: ? Nevermind…

i’ll see if i can fit you in somewhere Duck :grin:

:tongue:

ofcourse you can be a librarian, glad you are joining! :yay:

:content: Thanks Q ! ^^

Sorry i couldnt resis.

/me goes seeing if the smell of roasted duck comes from the library yet

:grin:

Serious now : Good luck duck :smile:

Duck hangs a “No cooking, eating, or catching dinner” sign at library gates

Duck feels bit more safe now
O_o

Thanks Petter !

I would love to join and be a librarian,i already have a project in mind.

Hello
Well, I’d like to be a Librarian, just so that i can help out and do my part. :content:

Hopefully, I have 50 useful post :smile:

Sandra made me a proposal I just couldn’t decline.

— revival flashback “we can win this thing together” the second —

A room, finely furnished in what seems to be a style similar to Victorian. SANDRA is sitting in a red sofa, behind a wooden desk, surrounded by her BODYGUARDS.

BRUNO walks in.

Cut to:

CLOSE at SANDRA’s face, somewhat covered in shadow.

SANDRA, with heavy Italian accent: “Welcome, my son. I have called you because I have an proposal to make for you—I have an offer you just can’t refuse.

The theme from The Godfather starts playing.

— end of the revival flashback “we can win this thing together” the second —

So. Mitch. :smile: Would you mind adding me to the group? :yay:

You stiw need any libwawians?
Cause I think I couwd be a good libwawian.
Yeah… I’ve aways wanted to be a libwawian.
But dad aways said: “No Bob you can’t be a libwawian, you have to be a home insuwance sawesmen when youw owdew!”
And even though fathew said no I stiw wanted to be a libwawian secwet in my mind.
Can I be a libwawian pwease-pwease-pwetty-pwease?

I would like to be a librarian if you’re still recruiting! I don’t know if I’ll still have time once school starts again but until then I have a good project in mind that I don’t think anyone has explored yet.

Hmm… I’m confused. It says in the description to come here if you want to join but below that it says no more users accepted :confused:

aha I see now after reading either page 9 or 10

Oh, I’d like to be a librarian.

My reason would be to start one, if not several, projects on dreaming, experiamental dreaming techniques, and shared dreaming. I would want to present evidence, and list places they could go to help have one.

Also, I would help with stalled projects.

graech and shatter, you have been added to the librarians group, welcome to the librarians, drop by in the librarians forum you will now notice :wink:

there you will see what projects are being worked on etc :smile:

welcome!
And thanks for helping out!