Has anyone spoken to their stuffed animal?

Has anyone spoken to their stuffed animal in a lucid dream? I just want to know what you talked about. If you haven’t done this already, please do and report back to me! :content:

What, people -don’t- talk to thier stuffed animals?

what is this world coming too O_o

lol, cute, yer i have once, only once tho, a long time ago when i was much younger and was just starting out to lucid dream i dreamed of this teddy bear that i called softy…cuz it was soft…so creative. anywayz i dreamed of it and was lucid. we were having a small conversation about food.

lol who knows i had forgotten about that dream till now, thanx for that :razz:

why by the way

Oh, sure–I talk to mine all the time…oh :eh: you mean in a dream? :neutral:

A few times…but I prefer WL :yes:

:eek:

:lol: That smiley is hilarious! :happy:

I’m looking for a specific lucid dream where you talk to your stuffed animal. I have some theories. Maybe if you can talk to your stuffed animal you will get a much deeper connection with it and your stuffed animal will then become your best lucid dreaming tool, just to know that you are hugging one of your “best friends” as you fall asleep, or something. Know what I’m saying?

Hopefully I can talk to my stuffed animal in my next lucid dream. I’ll report back once I do. I always remember my intentions when I become lucid. Not to brag or anything… but I love my lucid dreaming ability! hugs self… But I lack the experience to have fruitful lucid dreams. My lucid dreams so far have been pretty noobish.

/me has/still talked/talks to them IRL, but not in dreams :tongue:

I don’t have one anymore IRL, so the most I’ve done is talked to my cats in dreams and RL. :shy: The one exception is one time when I was little… I had a dream about my mom’s doll. It didn’t talk, but it brought out a knife and tried to kill me. :eek:

Hmm, yeah, me no likey that doll. :content:

Do you have any clear details about talking to your cat, Wolf?

So do I :tongue:

I’ve had a few conversations with my stuffed animal, being a dog named Lassie (how expansive-minded of me… :tongue:) that I got when I was over at a hospital. Still mine for 9 years now, [off-topic] then mom asked if I wanted it thrown into the washer to clean him, and indeed, it got more soft than usual. :content: [/off-topic]

But in a LD… Sounds interesting… :yes:

still looking for my next DL, will report when I have one.

I don’t have stuffed animals !

This is completely irreverent… I have this feeling if I were to talk with one of my childhood stuffed animals it would harm me… (Think of Chuckie :wink: )

EDIT: Where am I the psychology forums? :roll:

I am talking about people’s stuffed animals they sleep with right now. I’ll have to lucid dream to test my theory out, will report as soon as I have an LD.

[size=150]I HAVE MET MY STUFFED ANIMAL![/size]

Well, the lucidity was only like 15 seconds since I was almost semi-lucid during this long normal dream. I finally came out of my “unconcious” state. It’s kinda blurry since I haven’t been able to spend some time improving dream recall, but…

My stuffed animal, Snoopy, looks someone like that image. So, I became lucid. I remember I was calling Argitoth (my primary dream guide) and my stuffed animal. Well, my stuffed animal appeared with a shoe lace he was streching across his body with his arms. He was walking slowly in my direction. I was excited to see him, but as he ominously drew closer with that shoe lace, I didn’t think he was happy to see me. :bored: He wanted to strangle me with it! He literally got ontop of me and tried to wrap it around my neck. :meh:

AND I BLAME THIS ON OMEGA!!! :ohno: So I jogged away to an area I could call Argitoth without getting strangled. I still want my stuffed animal to be my secondary dream guide. I will have to try again next lucid dream. On a further note, Argitoth never showed signs of appearing. I tried describing Argitoth outloud after calling his name a few times. The dream ended though, I woke up because of my long non-LD.

[color=green]Afternotes: The reason my LD was short was because I got a phone call and my mom woke me up. Dam, I just needed at least 1 or 2 minutes. :neutral: My mom said I woke up weird.[/color]

Dude, you have my apologies… This is the exact reason why I don’t like to post in people’s DJs… :silent:

Just watch The Seed of Chuckie… he’ll never scare you again :tongue:

Not a problem, I’m just joking with you. I’ll have better luck next time. Plus, this isn’t exactly my dream journal. I want to hear other people’s experiences if they have any.