I luuuuuuv this forum!!

lol WOLF! so now ld4all is the new gang, a mob, mess with one of us and we will fly from all parts of the world to give the person that is messing what they deserve lol nice!

I was going for more of the emotional approach, but…

YEAH! If anybody picks on my forumers, I’ll fly over to whatever-place-they-live and beat them to a bloody pulp! :grrr:

I mean…

Talk it out in a mature and calm manner. :yes:

:colgate:

lol! ill bring a 2x4 just in case we need… leverage :wink:

I’m so well known here! :hurray:

Yes… My dear son, heir to the thrown when I run out in the street and get run over by a bus. (or something equally idiotic that I’m prone to do :tongue: )

:lol:

Who’re you? :huh:

:razz:

ok now edit: where is that 2x4 thats attacking within the clan!

omg i should be attacked for my terrible grammer not to mention spelling

So am I, simply because I’m posing as a well - known member. :tongue:

:lol:

No…because you’re BB and no one can ignore the name “BlissfulBlues” or Gunslingin’ BB :good:

I think that’s obvious, given you have Dark Matter as your unofficial stalker… :lol:

:scared:

To be honest, I think the reason why I love this forum so much is because Huey’s here. :yay:

:yay: I’m am influence!

Positive, I hope! :grin:

I love that I can do my comedy and get people laughing here. :mrgreen:

Me…too…?

:eh:

The same goes for me. :grin:

Meh, I like the atmosphere here. people mocking eachother, but merely in the name of good fun. No, wait… That`s just me wicked grin

hehe im known too cuz im the night! and everyone knows the night…right? hark! -backs up timeless soul with another 2x4- huzaa!

I love this forum too! :content: People here know me better than people in RL! lol … :tongue:

I definitely really really think this forum and the people here are very very cool. I’m mad I had to go back to the torture called school, I loved being online all day. :sad:

hey , kenny :smile:

I love the people here :grin:

Aww! :content:

/me gives Petter a big warm hug :hugs:

[size=100]You know what? Me too![/size]