Funny quotes, situations and powers in dreams

According to some of my DCs from Todays dream Hägar the Horrible is a child molester. :cool_laugh:

I remember i once had the power to become a spring!

I’m not sure if I’ve posted this in this topic or just my dream journal, but I once had a dream where a civilization of giant frogs had formed on the roof of my school. Thir leader was this huge, fat, half-dog half-frog thing named Vombog, who I eventually defeated by shoving him off the roof. He exploded. Somebody yelled, “Sayonara, evil Vombog!” and then I woke up. It certainly got my day off to an interesting start.

I dreamt that I got a phone call from a man named “Richard Humper”. That made me chuckle the next morning.

I was flying along and I saw a small wooden shed.

I wanted to practice making solids become unsolid.

I wanted to fly through the shed as if it was only an imaginary dream shed.

Instead I crashed into it and it collapsed :sad: :cry:

The DCs with me laughed their heads off :happy:

I set an entire evil marching band on fire last night :tongue:

BURN, BURN, BURN!! :twisted:

I had a dream years and years ago before I even knew about lucid dreaming (Im talking like 10 - 12 years ago) that had me waking up laughing so much!

Basically my brother and a friend of his had locked themselves in a shed. Being the older brother he wouldnt allow me to come in and join in some kind of fun they were having. I went round one side of this tiny shed and peered through a window.

My brother and his freidn had a hamster in the shed with them wearing blue trainers and they were teaching it to walk on two legs!

so random!

Silva

I heard a weird song in my dreams this night, here it is: (quote from my DJ)

Okay. I could breathe with my toes.

My mother told me that certain kinds of fish can smell the truth and can then know my every move! :eek:

Wow, I finally have a dream to post in this topic! :content: In my case, I dreamt about an owl that taunted a man in the forest, and threw a brick at him. :gni: If you want any more detail, just read this entry of the Sapphire Palace.

I Love being chased when Lucid!
Once I was at one of the bars, the same bar I visit in my Dreams quite often (among others) <its not a real life bar though. I started trouble with every one for a laugh, they all (about350ppl) chased me and what fun we had. They must have enjoyed it also, as I was changing the scenery to my advantage but they were very persistent about the capture of me it was so funny. The chase must have been about 35mins of percieved real-time. The excitement along with a smooth flow of activities throughout the chase was a very, very energy consuming mission for me. I literaly hopped along untill I had a good lead, a nice big space imbetween me & them then I stopped moving. Just as the front line was almost touching me I blasted off watching the world dissapear beneith me as I traveled to the middle of nothingness where I stopped, still being in Lucid controll, and laughed untill I woke up with a massive grin spread over my face as the sun-light just then escaping from behind a cloud entered my room through a space inbetween my bedroom curtains.
What a Tease, TeeHee :tongue:

One of the most interesting moments i had was when i was actually told that i was dreaming.
I was having a normal dream, which was partly a nightmare… What happened is that i was bitten by some sea snake at the beach and it turned out that i was now ireverrisble ill and would not have long to live. I later in that dream got a note from my doctor about medications to ease the suffering and maybe make my life a tad longer. Well, what it said on the note was something like this: “You are dreaming!”

I had a dream that a woman ventured out into the dessert. (It kinda reminded me of the commercials for tomb raider I’ve seen) She then ran into the Jumbo Shrimp (from Simpsons). After a little, a man came to save her life (Maybe Indiana Jones?)

Either way, the 20 or so foot tall Jumbo Shrimp :rofl:

I saw a music cd called “Names Mice Easy” in a dream.

The janitor from Scrubs told me a joke the other night:

“When is six bad? When five ties him up.”

Stabbing junk food was also interesting.

My favorite-ever lucid cue from a DC: I was wandering through an old house when I came upon an old lady in the attic. I started to walk up to her, and suddenly she started singing… the Tigger Song? Well, not quite.

“Oh, the wonderful thing about dreaming
is that dreaming’s a wonderful thing…”

I had to try very hard not to fall down laughing, that probably would have ruined my lucidity. :wink:

I managed to remove my socks without removing my shoes in a dream o_o; I only noticed how bizarre this was when I woke up. Plus, I was attacked by a flock of chicks (the bird, I mean).

I think this includes the first two of the above :razz:

[quote=“Rodrigo”]
I managed to remove my socks without removing my shoes in a dream o_o; I only noticed how bizarre this was when I woke up.

[quote]

Hee! I remember one dream where I kept taking off my shoes and socks and finding more shoes and socks underneath. it took me forever to figure out why it was taking me so long to take my socks off.