Happy 10 year anniversary LD4all! :D

Congratulations LD4All!

/me :hugs: pasQuale tightly

Congratulations on ten years of great work, Q! :smile:

Geez, now everyone knows what the Secret Garden is(or do they?) :peek:

:yay: :boogie: Congratulations LD4all! :yay: :boogie:

Thank You Q for creating all this. This forum has become like a second home to many of us :smile: Let’s all celebrate! throws cookies in the air for everyone :grin:

A Very Happy 10th birthday our dear LD4all!!

And off course, Congratulations pasQuale, for creating such a great forum and site. For building up everything, for making it is how it is, for the fact that I can post this right now, for making a home for us. Thank you :hugs:

:peek: I made a little present for LD4all, it can be found here ^^

I joined LD4all just two days after this date :yay:

Q Congrats on creating such a good site that just gets better every year :cheer:
[size=9]… and I still miss the colourful wings :wink: [/size]

:yay: :boogie: :woot: YAY! LD4all!:w00t: :boogie: :yay:

It is truely a very very good site and forum! :colgate:

Amazing. What a great landmark :happy:

I just checked through my DJs to see when I first found LD4all - and found this entry from 11th March 2002:

And I still haven’t been able to find any better ones four years on :content:

:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]
Hooray for LD4all!
:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]:boogie::]

The ten year anniversary; time sure does fly by. Why, it seems like I joined just a few months ago. :razz:

:ack: I did join a few months ago! Whoops! Yeah, I’m bad at acting, I know, I know. You saw right through it, I was fully aware of my recent joined date.

It’s really great to see the site as it was in the past, it really gives me the opportunity to compare it to how it is now. Hmm, it just makes me wonder what this forum will be like in the future. :hmmm: Oh, that and I finally get to see the secret garden. :ebil:

Cheers for the best forum out there!

I can’t see myself ever leaving this forum; it’s just that good. Why, I can see myself ten years from now, and still a member of The Futuristic LD4all of 2016. On top of that, I’ll be one of the older members who everybody knows and loves. :siiw:

wow congratualtions to you Q! … it’s nice to see how the site evolved and progress over the years :content:

here’s hoping to many more good times ahead :mrgreen_hat: !

:yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot:
:boogie: !!Congratulations LD4ALL!! :boogie:
:yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot:

Well done to pasQuale for creating a great forum where many diffrent people from atound the way can unite and talk to each other about Lucid Dreaming and anything in general and be friends. :grouphug:

We are all proud of you and you should be proud of yourself. :ok:

:boogie: Yaaay!

*Hallström :hugs: everybody! :grouphug:

Oh my. Ten years!

Soon it will be a teenager running around causing mayhem and chaos.

:cool_laugh:
Happy birthday LD4all!
:woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot: :yay: :woot:

Mwahaha! The first layout was funny too much. I loved the flying lessons! :rofl:
And thank you Q for this great site. Since I know it - that is for about 2 years - I’ve had three times more LD’s than I had during the twenty years before. :clap:

Happy birthday, LD4all!!! :ld4all: Joining this gave me three times as many lucid dreams, just like Basilus. I wonder how many lucid dreams this site has given people through the 10 years?

:flower: :cool:

wow, 10 years…

thanks Q or setting this up and sticking with it for so long!!

PS, love looking at the old site–your “Garden”. :grin:

:yay: :hurray: :boogie: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :boogie: :hurray: :yay:

:dream: :sleep: :om: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LD4ALL!!! :om: :sleep: :dream:

For the special event, I made a background

You have no idea how much better my life has been since I joined LD4all. The people here have all become my friends and have given my self esteem a boost like you wouldn’t imagine! :grin: I’ve never seen a place where so many people, from different places, cultures, and ideals, mind you, can come together and just be themselves, recieving full support and love from the others straight away. It’s really beautiful… :touched:

I love LD4all and all its forumers. :grouphug:

:wolb:

Congratulations LD4all on your 10th birthday :wiske:

[size=200]happy anniversary ld4all ^.[1]

:boogie: though i haven’t really been here for long, and don’t truly appreciate the whole website yet, this forum is one of the best inventions ever. <3 thankyou pasQuale!

woo!

so true :happy: haha. soon, we will be the ones being ASKED questions!

1. /size ↩︎

Nothing can describe the feeling of having a forum online for 10 years straight. Just hafta say it…

Super duper ultimate Thunder ulltra mega GZ! to www.ld4all.com.

Wow increadable :grin:

Happy birthday LD4all!

I wander what LD4all will be like in 10 years time. It could have completely changed again.

:beer:

:smile::smile: :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: :smile: :smile::smile::smile:
:smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile::smile::smile: :smile: :smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
:smile:

Oh, LD4all was around since I was 8! :cheesy: