Final Fantasy

:hmmm:
I haven’t played FFX-2 in a while, and this topic is making me want to get back to it…well…not that much…but maybe later…like…when summer comes?

it would be cool if loads of us had a shared final fantasy dream, where we went around getting into random battles and having to fight big bosses…that would be awesome!

I do love final fantasy! played them all…apart from 11 because thats online. Has anyone seen advent children yet? Its not in english yet i think, but anyone speak japanese whos seen it?..cant wait for the english release!

(edit … doing final fantasy X again :wink: )
Right … can someone help me to save e searching with google etc

I want to get Anima and so be able to get the 3 sisters too.

In the Baaj temple I have 5 statues lit… what temple does the statue on the left as you go in represent? Because that is the one that I didn’t get all the treasures from :sad:

edit it was zanarkand, I got the destruction sphere and treasure :boogie:
then went on to collect anima and the magnus sisters and yuna’s celestrial weapon was fully transformed :yay:

/me pokes the final fantasy addicts :tongue:

I’m still trying to do all the side quests enemies on final fantasy X.

Has anyone played the international version and killed all the dark aeons? I only have the sisters to kill, then penance is available to fight. But after surviving for quite a bit I keep getting killed by being hit twice with graviton (no time to use autolife again :cry: )

I have read it is possible to run and fight them one at a time which would be a lot easier… has anyone got details of the area to run to? since I always get caught by all three :sad:

HP:
· Mindy » 2,000,000
· Sandy » 2,500,000
· Cindy » 3,000,000

Attacks:
Mindy
Calamity » Casts Poison, Blind, Curse, Silence, Full Break on 1 character.
Passado » Inflicts Death on 1 character.

Sandy
Physical Attacks » 12,000+ damage with Petrify on 1 character.
Razzia » Instant death on 1 character (99,999 damage).

Cindy
Camisade » Instant death on 1 character (99,999 damage) plus Osmose.

All of them · Delta Attack » Instant Game Over

The only way to kill the Dark Magus Sisters is to employ Yojimbo’s “Zanmato”, no other way. Don’t bother doing things the hard way. Just bring your stats sky-high, get Yojimbo, and more than 3.5 zillion Gil. Encounter the Dark Sisters, Grand Summon Yojimbo and pay him well and he’ll finish them off.

Believe me, I’ve tried this with everything I had, it was impossible.

I tried doing this: Pumping out all my Aeon Overdrives, but NONE killed them at all. All my Aeons did was tickle the sisters, then get slaughtered by them.

Then I got soooo pissed off that I dared to Grand Summon Yojimbo, pay him insanely much Gil, and watch him Zanmato the crap outta the sisters.

my stats are all on 255 including luck and using Yojimbo seems like cheating …

Ain’t cheating. Yojimbo is your Super-Weapon. Last resort if all else fails. Believe me, he is crucial when the time is at hand.

Why I tell you to use Yojimbo:

We all know his “Overdrive” attack “Zanmato”, kills all enemies whatsoever, no exceptions, if used, sayonara to ALL fiends you see in a classic decapitation animation (without Overkill). I employed all my Aeons’ Overdrives, only to see all of them get slaughtered by the sisters, and finally my party.

And since it’s completely impossible to bring the sisters’ HP down to a level where your party can take them on, Yojimbo is the only one who can help you out.

:yay: :cheer: I DID IT!
I was making the mistake of trying to take the largest one out first… when I went for Mindy (passado) first, then killed the middle sister … it was more doable

Final Fantasy III rocks my socks off :content:

Havent played any of the later ones saddly

Is that the american final fantasy III with Terra? or the japanese one which featured 4 orphans who were light warriors?

You really should buy a cheap playstation and get final fantasy VII and VIII :yay: I think these two games are even better than the later games made for the playstation2 :yes:

The stories are, but not the visuals. Finally now we can see the full extent of what they wanted to show us back then! I still play 4 all the time. But I love all the new ones all the time. 7 8 9 10 11, and I can’t wait till 12 cuz I played the demo, and I can’t wait till 13 because I watched the demo! XD FF 13 is on the ps3.

I can’t believe it took me this long to find this thread!

well the story and gameplay are much more important than appearance…
you could have great images and artwork and ingame movies (personally I find a lot of the ingame movies irritating as it stops the action … plus if you see it during or just before a big fight you could end up having to see the same thing hear the same dialogue too many times) but without good gameplay it would be boring.

FFVI’s graphics makes me want to eradicate my eyes with a fork and eat them, but the gameplay makes up for it. FFI’s one (the original version) is even worse.
Anyway, speaking of preferences…my list:

• FFX
  • FFT
  • FFIX
  • FFVII
  • FFV
  • FFVI
  • FFX-2
  • FFVIII
  • FFIV
  • FFI
  • FFII

I don’t think I’ve forgotten any of those I have…

The one with Terra and the espers. I might get a cheap playstation one day, but I cant see it happening anytime soon. I need to save my money for college next year. :content:

I’ve played almost every one. Not all to completion, though.
Here is my list:

• Final Fantasy
  • Final Fantasy 2 (j)
  • Final Fantasy 3 (j)
  • Final Fantasy 4
  • Final Fantasy 5
  • Final Fantasy 6
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • Final Fantasy 8
  • Final Fantasy 9
  • Final Fantasy 10
  • Final Fantasy 10-2
  • Final Fantasy 11
  • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

I haven’t played Crystal Chronicles or Final Fantasy 12 (is it out yet?), but I believe I’ve played all of the rest of them. In case it isn’t already obvious because of my avatar, 6 is my favorite.

FF12 aint out yet and I don’t plain on buying it right when it comes out… Also has anyone seen the preview for FF13??? AMAZING!!!

FF13 does look amazing. It looks like nothing is pre-rendered. Did you see that red shiny thing in the background? :woah:

It was going so fast! I just remeber her kick ass gunblade!

It was completely different from the one in FF8- instead of being a gun AND a blade, it was a gun OR a blade!

Wow, it seems as if we have some real final fantasy addicts here, don’t we? All of you make me want to try out some of the older games, which I doubt will ever happen in the first place. :neutral: I’ve only played FFX-2, (and am currently playing that :content:)but I’ve really enjoyed that game. As of now, I’m currenly on my quest to get 100%; a difficult task, but one which I can manage now that I’ve found a good guide. :wink:

You two make me want to see that. :roll: /me wonders what the red thing in the background is.