The Urban Exploring topic.

Gaaa! craaap… :angry:
You removed the wrong post!
[mod]missing post[/mod]

[mod] :content: [/mod]

Annyway here is a link to my UE blog teh whole post is there

Annyway me and my palls went UEing today and i thaught i should share my experience.

I dont know how manny of you are interested in urban exploring but if annyone of you do go UE please share your experiences.

Wow, that actually seems like so much freakin fun

It is! Its one of the coolest things i have done in a long time. You should really try it :happy:

Is that what it’s called? Anyways, I love exploring cities. Anytime I go to a city with my friends, we always run down random alleys and sometimes into abandoned buildings. I never go to any famous landmarks or anything like that, though. I just love wandering. We are on the same page, right?

That’s funny! :happy: In your blog, you should post the photographs (shrinked of course) directly instead of letting a link, don’t you think? It would be more interesting to read.

I dont live too far from Detroit which has many old abandoned buildings and factories which I have explored from the outside on occasion, but I’ve never gone inside any. Perhaps I should sometime…

I defineatly think you should :happy:

I wouldnt feel safe doing it…Id be too scared to enjoy myself, methinks. Detroit has the second highest murder rate in America. Only Gary, Indiana has more homicides each year. Detroit is not a pretty place anymore. It used to be back in the 1920s when all the now abandoned buildings were built, but after the riots anyone that could afford to leave left leaving the buildings.

I dont mind going ot detroit for concerts every couple weeks, but wandering back alleys there…doesnt seem a good idea.

Do it in the days… it a really lesser chancge of getting like pwnd by bumms :razz: I always doo in the daytime.