What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

I dream about my brother every night. He has been in Italy for 5 weeks.

My father called fish (like a farmer can call his pigs) and when they came to shore our pet tiger caught them.
:cool_laugh: :eek: :grin:

I once dreamt of becoming a moderator of newgrounds.com.

How could I have thought that was real?!?!?!

Another time I dreamt about being in some sort of video game that doesn’t exist. My family was in it and I had this katana that had an extremely short blade. My brother was using tambourines as a weapon and my mom said it wasn’t real, just a video game…

That’s not normal, is it?

My mate parked his car in the living room and the handbrake worked via remote control. :whistle:

I was traveling with my parents, but insteed of pulling the trailer, they were pulling a large house behind the car, and it was about 1000 ft. in the air, not on the road. I got all excited because about five owls came flying up next to the house, not abut the house flying :confused:

Slime was dripping from the ceiling of my room, black creatures with 6 legs were chasing me and outside there were so called “frost dogs” that were exuding a temperature of -16degF so you’d literally freeze if they got anywhere close to you.

Also I had a dream about an American Idol contestant performing the same song 2 weeks in a row…

I should have known… -_-"

My alarm clock being altared, or broken, is one of my dreamsigns I miss every time. This DS is usualy in a FA. I dreamed my alarm clock was taller, and it looked like my sound machine, I heard some preacher preaching on it, but I couldnt make out what he was saying.

A little bit ago I did my faithful hand RC. I looked at my right hand. Four of my fingers (not the thumb) were reversed. I completely missed it. I became lucid though only because my pinky (now next to my thumb) was bent at a slightly odd angle. One that I can just about do with my index…wow, what a good reason to be go lucid

Ever done a mirror RC and failed to realize the whole room is at day-time, while the mirror shows a night-time room? Took me some minutes to notice that detail x_X

Wow…this one made me feel a little silly :tongue:
First - I stayed up all night without feeling tired and knew I had a soccer game in the morning (I haven’t played for almost 3 years)
Second - I was with the family from Malcome in the Middle
Third - I could feel no pain (which I realized was bad when I got shot in the arm with an arrow)
Fourth - I tried to put on my class ring to find I had 6 fingers, but instead of becoming lucid, I said that this was too realistic for me to have 6 fingers. I shook my hand till the extra one dissapeared.
Fifth - My ring was messed and too small. I ususaly use it as a RC reminder…

Ya, there were more, but those are the biggest. How could I miss having 6 fingers!? :ack:

Yesterday I had sex in my ND, and I’m 15! :eek:

The biggest dreamsighns I’ve missed are when I change bodies wich happens farly often and when I change genders. I have only had 2 dreams where I stayed one gender the whole way through and one I was a guy, the other a woman.My friends tell me this is because my mind is ballanced between both genders. Sometimes when I change boddies I will think “How did I get here?” but I never RC.

Me and my Brother were cleaning the house. I dusted away the spider webs while he simply folded them up and neatly stored tem away… :eh: Another time I found myself Diving off my roof trying to fly but failing miserably. I got really angry, espeacially when this weird guy came up to me (claiming to be my uncle… He reminded me of a butcher) and tryed to cheer me up… I HATE HIM… :grrr: Not sure why though…

I keep having dreams with mirrors included and that’s one of my main dreamsigns! Can’t.get.into.habit :cry:

I missed a HUGE dreamsign! I recorded myself on my mp3 player saying, “I am dreaming, I am aware that I am dreaming”. In my dream I heard and I realized I was dreaming, but then everything went black. I woke up in a classroom, and the whole time I could here myself saying it. I never got what it meant…

I falled from few kilometers, landed on ground, and went shopping. :razz:

…ugh…

hehe hard one.

Ïve missed that i skipped 5 weeks forward in time (horrible thought , its summer)

I was trying to induce SP and I ended up flying sideways…

I found two teeny-tiny cute little singing spiders. I was so charmed I gave them a pinch of that fancy goat cheese that comes shaped in a pyramid.

Then I ate the rest of the goat cheese. It was delicious!

I was simply walking around underwater, Not holding my breath or anything calmly exploring… I could’ve slapped myself when I woke up for not going lucid :grrr: