The BIG Cat Lover & Dog Lover Topic II

sweet photo of Botje&Batje :aww: Those radiator beds for cats look the cosiest of places to sleep. :smile:

I can’t believe how far this topic has slipped! It looks as if nobody has any pictures of pets to post, that is, except for me. I had to take some pictures, thanks to my new camera. (Which rocks)! :cool_laugh:

They’re also huge, taken with a 6 megapixel camera. The first one are 6 megapixels, the third was after I adjusted the settings - so it’s 5.3.

When you first click on the links, they’ll be smaller - just move your cursor over them and click when it becomes a magnifying glass. (Except for Tiger, that one stays small).

Say hello to my lovely pets! :content:

Tiger

Pepper

Noodles

(As for the noodles picture, yes, those are my sexy shoes in the background). :razz:

[Edit]
The Pepper picture came out a bit dark, so I used perfect touch to brighten it up, then I transfered that to my computer.

So funny you posted here Sonia; I was about to post here yesterday when something came in between.

Nice pictures :content:

I’m more of a dog lover myself. My father is actually allergic to horses, dogs and cats. But he worked with horses a long time, but since he doesn’t do that now anymore he becomes more allergic to it again. As longs as I live we’ve had at least one dog. Well actually one year we didn’t have a dog, because our dog run away. After 1,5 year he came back. = ) In the meantime we have gotten a new dog. When my sister turned 11 she got a dog and with my 11th birthday I got a dog :content:

Click here to see pictures

I just took this photo of Tigg. She has done something to her right paw, maybe a sprain. It’s swollen and she’s been limping for the last three days. We might have to take her to the vet if it doesn’t improve. That’s a home made ice pack her paw is resting on :tongue: She didn’t mind for a while but last time i looked, she had moved away from it.

^Turned out it was a scratch which had got infected. Looked really yucky :yuck: when it started oozing this morning. (too much information?) She’s on antibiotics
now and it’s healing. :smile:

That is good to hear :cool: My cat Shiva had a sprained paw a couple of months ago, and it took her weeks to be completely OK again.

~My Pet Story~
When my parents were still together, I had two black kittens named Cosmo and Wanda. My parents became seperated and my mom moved into her sister-in-law’s house. Me and my sisters were moved from house to house. My mom wanted to get a cat but my aunt wanted to get a dog. So we waited until my mom got her own apartment where we got an orange tabby kitten named Blaze. My aunt got a Shiba Inu and named it Willow. Then later my mom’s friend begged her to take her kitten named Bugabear. We eventually took him and renamed him Spike. So now I have 4 cats. (plus a turtle)

Our red male cat, snoopy has a sad history. I remember that we had him ever since I can think and I remember going with my family to several people because he walked away and people had found him again. There was a time when he was really, really thick and we tried to keep it on the low and he suddenly got thin, but we realized that it wasn’t normal, he was too thin, he was ill. He was always eating and getting on our nerves, he did his buisness in the house sometimes and he had this stragedy, he always went out when he didn’t get anymore food and came back again with the next person that was going in the house. Not long ago, my mother bought this medicine, she put it in flesh balls, because he didn’t eat them otherwise, but it didn’t seem to work. He stayed thin and light as hell (and eating tons of stuff). Just before my mother wanted to go to the doctor again (she didn’t find time before) my grandmother found him lying dead in the rain a few days ago. I remember looking in his intelligent eyes some time ago and he was looking at me, it was just a magical moment. 1 or 2 days before he died, I touched him a last time and thought how cute he is.

img210.imageshack.us/img210/4972/dsci6018mm3.jpg

We also have Linus:

img197.imageshack.us/img197/9499/dsci6070ih6.jpg

And Peanut:

img210.imageshack.us/img210/8660/dsci7667vb6.jpg

:content:

Looks really cute :content:

Aww… those are really cute felines and canines. If they were within reach I’d hug them almost to death. I try not to do that with my dog too. She’s afraid of water and yet I torment her by spraying water on her. It’s mainly because it’s summer and it’s really hot nowadays and she’s not allowed inside.

I’ve wanted a cat my entire life, but was never allowed one. So imagine my surprise when on my 21st birthday this year, Dad presented me with the most adorable kitten ever!

His name is Nacoby Gleeson, and he’s a lilac Burmese. I haven’t uploaded any photos of him yet, but once I do I will post one for you. I adore him to bits! He does bite people a lot when he plays, but he more than makes up for it by crawling under the doona and purring, or climbing onto my lap and purring, or hilariously falling off the stairs and purring, or having a bath and purring (he doesn’t mind water!), and generally being soft, warm and fluffy. :content:

Last week I had a terrible cold, and he kept me company in bed all day, purring and being my hot water bottle. I love cats!

Aww Wissam, your dog is so cute! :content:

Here is a picture of my new dog, Buddy :content: I love him to bits, he is absoloutley amazing, rarely barks, always playful :happy: . The picture quality isn’t that good, because i took it from my cell phone :

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 3 is right after he had a bath :grin:

^ :aww: He’s lovely. I’d love to have a dog.

My cat was funny the other day when i came home soaked from heavy rain. She stood, hugging my leg for ages with her front paws and rubbing both sides of her face against my knee. She seemed to love the smell of the rain on my damp trousers. :smile:

Parents came home with a puppy! :content:

He’s so cute… purebred white lab.

Thing is… we don’t have a name for him yet. XD
Since everyone in my family has a name that starts with ‘J’ my to name him starting with a ‘J’. =_=;

So… any ideas? It would be muchly appreciated. XD

Jib? Maybe too simple…
Jindanor? lol A bit much for a puppy.

I want to name him Jonah… but my dad doesn’t like the name. ._.

My mom wants to name him Journey, but me and my brother don’t like the name.

We thought about Jagger for a bit…
Eh I’m sure we’ll figure out a name soon enough. :content:

I’ve always been a fan of Justice, also Jest(er).

Jello? =0)

Jeb?
Jibbles!
Jerry
Joel
Joey
Johnny
Jeffy
Juni
Jack (Maybe short for Jack-o-Lantern, seeing as it’s close to Halloween. :wink: )
Java!