What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

I don’t always miss huge dreamsigns but I often miss ALOT of little ones. As i say in my dream jornal on the sight i had a dream where I was going to walmart and the store always looked like a military barracks, and i was at an outdoor festival and found one of my friends fast asleep on the ground, covered in blankets, snoring, shirt off, and i didn’t even question it. I also enojyed a delicious cheese flavored milkshake, lol. And to top all off i saw my brother launching magical fireballs on my other brother, and nobody got hurt. for me it’s always a million little things, like i had chance after chance to recognize these events as a dream, but i didn’t.

After a pretty long dream, I dreamed myself going on this site (not the forum) and it said the sites been moved :smile:

I’ve missed quite a few recently:

-Road signs were all different shapes
-My mum can’t drive a carriage
-Einstein is dead…

…and a few others. Dream Diary entry.

Wow, I just woke up from one of my most terrifying nightmares ever. I don’t want to record it, so I’ll just tell you what was the huge dreamsign that I missed before it turned into a nightmare. School’s on. Actually having no trouble at all (having school trouble right now), everything is fine. After a while I go at this place to my sister (she’s at the PC) saying (about a RL conversation yesterday, I asked when the holidays will be over, in 5 weeks). “Hey, can you tell me something? If only one week from holliday is over, why is school on? I have been in school yesterday and today too.” And she said… I don’t know… She said maybe something like “what is the problem”? I asked this question to a lot of persons. I actually asked myself in my mind “how could this be?” I’m so stupid. :content:

Edit: Interesting fact, I think I can say I didn’t connect my thoughts on school with the RL conversation.

He he! Wasn’t your most terrifying nightmare the hugest dreamsign you ever missed also? :wink:

No, I got used to it.
:grin:

Wolf in my dream saying over and over, “This is a dream! Get lucid! Look, I could do anything I want!” Starts demonstating flying “Get lucid!”

It didn’t make me lucid.

O! That’s too bad. :sad: Have you verified if it wasn’t the real Wolf?

I BECAME Professor Klump from The Nutty Professor, only I was watching “myself” from the third-perspective. My dreams are awesome :happy:

In one of mine, i had a fair few dreamsigns that i missed. One of them was a zombie just stood there filming me having sex with a hot girl. That is all one big dreamsign right there.

One time in a dream my house was so crooked I could barely walk in it without falling down.

That sounds familiar to me (deja vu style). I must have had it around 7 years ago, because it is very blurry. I remember trying to walk in a hallway (I think upstairs near my room), but the floor is slanted away from the wall, toward the railing (maybe the railing was missing, and it was a nightmare?).

last night i dreamt that my friend and i were in his car and there was a police car ahead of us… driving backwards, lol. if that’s not a dreamsign i don’t know what is

i went into a house and the stairs were made of eggs :lol:

I was dreaming I was walking in this wide gray hallway, when a voice out of nowhere spoke to me. It said if I saw a yeti, I was dreaming. So I keep walking, I come to a house, a yeti runs out and drags me inside. Of course I don’t say to myself " I’m dreaming! YAY!" I say " Oh *** a Yeti!!!Help meeeeeee!!" I can’t beleive I missed that, I was told I was dreaming and I didn’t beleive it.

The other night I said, “Hey, I think I’ve had this dream before” to a DC. It didn’t ever sink in :sad:

Just a few days ago, I had a dream in which I was flying around a city, and I thought to myself, this whole situation is kind of dream-like. :wallhit: Unfortunately, I was convinced that what was happening was completely real.

Well, I was a slave to my dad once.

To be honest, i’ve been missing alot of big signs lately. Every dream i had has some kind of an impossible factor, such as a handicapped green monster on a wooden wheelchair with a missing right arm, migrating with several other monsters in an empty road, late at night. And he was actually really friendly, for a scary monster. We joked around as we were walking. Meh.

Or one dream i had. I walked to one parked car, thinking it was mine. It was exactly the same colour, same make, except the fact that it seemed to be a spaceship, with all the extra’s it had. I just shrugged that off. And for some reason i thought that it was perfectly normal that it could travel at 400km/h, in a one way lane between houses. I found out later that it wasn’t mine, but was a girls’ and i had the cops looking for me. And when they found me, i was genuinly trying to convince them i really didn’t know it was my car. :bored:

Being in a house where some gory, freaky murder-type stuff happened and then going back to work and my company’s safety manager tried to blow it off like nothing happened (I guess he was at the house too).