What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

Let’s see… last night I was:

Flying around my living room on a miniature bicycle
Small enough to fit on the minature bicycle
Being chased by government forces for some secret technology I had.
Using a yellow balloon to distract the miniature government planes that were folloing us around the living room from us, because the balloon looked like the technology (I think it was some sort of power source or engine)
Becoming normal-size as I jumped off the bicycle and ran through the door outside.
Announcing or nearly-announcing (it happened the first time I had the dream, I don’t think it actually was announced this time but I definitely was thinking about it) my betrothal to a woman who was both working for/leading the government forces and trvelling with me and helping me get away.
Her name never came up but I had the distinct impression that she was Dominique Francon from The Fountainhead.

But of course, the one that I do notice (at the very end of the dream) is that I can’t run properly. There was actually a logical argument in my head, going something to the effect of, “I can’t run properly, but it’s not really a nightmare, it’s not that scary of a dream, but then if I can’t run properly, it must be a nightmare… okay, this is a lucid dream, stop.” I managed not to wake myself up by getting too excited but I forgot to stabilise it and woke up anyway :cry: [/list]

what, you don’t do that all the time?

hehehe =]

Shhh, don’t tell anyone…

<.<

.>

[size=17]The government will take away my Furby if it finds out.[/size]

Celebrities. In the last few days, Morrissey, Rufus Wainwright, Robeth Huth and Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne have all been in my dreams… I didn’t question it at all!

This night Aliens landed in my garden to resuply water in my house. Was that big enough? :happy:

3 days of school. (seperate dreams, but I remembered the previous “day” while in the next)
Each day I was in a class called Eureka (like the new SciFi show) and I had to teleport to get there. I also wondered how I made it to school on time while sleeping in til 10…each day.

Then a party for a small group of LD4all. It was in a special room on the forum. I normaly do a RC everytime I see/hear anything about dreaming, and one every few minutes while on LD4all. RC Nope…this is real…:tongue:

Well I had this magical black oven (with a window in the front of it like real ones) and everytime I peeked into the oven, there was always a different type of food in there, and everytime I pulled something out of it (with no oven mitts, Hah!) something else would spawn in its place.

Lets see… a big purple and yellow robot dinosaur, spitting pink poison into 2 cops’ eyes, a police car driving out of an elevator, and … kissing one of my male friends… :scream:

School… it’s vacation and the school was my house and it snowed.

…Yesterday I KNOW I interacted with my dream a little bit… Then I went back to a ND. Oh well. Close.

Lets see…Tiger, leopard, and a roo in a spiderman suit. =P

I had a dream where there was a little pink cat, and it was in a clock, those school looking clocks with the layer of glass, he was in there, i didnt realise that i was dreaming. If looking at your watch is suppose to help you, looking at a cat clock should as well, am i crazy?

90% of my dreams involve a mass of water. Be it a river, a lake, or the ocean, it’s there. Still, it’s such an ordinary thing I have no idea how I should start questioning it. A thing that appears less often is me driving a car, which I don’t do in real life. Yesterday I had a dream about driving a car on a lake, how’s that…

Hi all, BTW.

Hi huggkruka, welcome to LD4ALL :smile:

One of my DS is fishing. The other night I had a dream where I saw a 30 foot long fish swimming in a river. I walked into the river and grabbed it by the tail! No lucidity. I also realized fish was too big for me and I let it go :sad:

Well I’ve realized weddings and seeing a certain person (who I see very rarely in RL) are my dreamsigns. I seem to keep missing them, even though I keep telling myself to recognize them.

The other night I dreamt I was playing life with some friends. I pulled my salary card and it said $120,000. I remember thinking “huh I didnt know there was a $120,000 card” (which there isnt). Then some one said “its not $120,000!” I looked again and the card said $102,111. And I thought “Oh I must have read it wrong.”

Can you believe that? I missed an RC that was right in front of me!! It was like I did an RC without realizing it was an RC. I was pretty mad when I woke up to say the least.

Not many big ones, but a few small ones
-My house was connected to my school
-I ran out of school naked, then swam home and almost drown
-I had to go to the bathroom, so i took off my pants as i ran to the bathroom only to find the bathroom locked
-I peed on a “bathroom” wall, in a stall with no toilet while people were cleaning the bathroom…

Theres plenty more…

I have a recurring DS of cats and dogs, but never remember it during dreams.

There was a black cat with a white ‘yin yang’ symbol on its forehead. It worked for an evil government. It fastened itself to my arm and then spoke to me :wallhit:

Later there was another cat dream. This was a ‘live’ cat but it appeared to be made of transparent green glass. I ‘thought’ wow even its blood is tranparent. :help:

Okay. I had this dream where I was running on the street destroying cars and killing people, heheh, yeah
Well anyway, I saw a police chopper, and a couple of police patrols comming for me, and I started to realize what I was doing, and how crazy the hole situation was, and then said to myself

• but this i probably just a dream so it doesn´t really matter what happens…
    I´m so stupid… :bored:

I had a dream where this little dog started killing everyone in the amusement park. The strange part was it felt like it happened to me before. I just dismissed it and thought runnig away was more important.

I was outside someones house and he told me to look through his telescope. I did so, and the moon appeared in my sights. Only each crater was a different color. Red, blue, green, you name it. It was actually pretty cool to look at. But Im not sure how I didn’t realize it was a dream. Though, I’ve never been able to lucid dream…yet…

Another cat dream.

[i]In a school there is a white cat and a lion. :eek: The lion wants to play with cat. I wonder if its safe for a lion to be free in a school? :confused:

I decide it’s a tame and friendly lion![/i] :shy:

Last night I dreamed that someone else realised he was dreaming. I said. He’s dreaming and I figured since I was in the dream I must be a dream character.