Ever been shot?

Haha, i was thinking the same. :lol:
You should have camped with your USP, till your “team-mates” died, and picked up an AK and aced that round against those CT twats…err…swats.

But that won’t happen unless in was a LD, hence the beauty of it! :tongue:

Ive been shot too… once… I was in a bus with my dad… and as we drove by a black suit dressed men with glasses (u know… agent) he took out his gun with silencer and shot firstly dad in the head then i tryed to escape the bullets by hitting the grounds… which I did… but then after 5 secs another agents was in the other corner of the street ahead… shot me right in the head…

I felt like hmm… lighter…like everything was flowing away… and I thought to myself while everything was getting dark :confused:o this is how it feels when u die! And i woke up (thank god… :happy: )

I have only been shot in a dream a handful of times but a week or so ago I got shot. Basically it was one of those “epic” adventure dreams that seem to have a great story and last most of the night. Well there was a big urban shootout in a bombed out old city(think WWII london) and the enemy was making a last stand. Towards the end of the battle a young (25-ish) woman with a child were trying to cross a muddy street when about six or seven enemey soldiers came down the road and cornered them. I shot six of them with a thompson (I guess it was a WWII dream after all) and injured the last one. I was out of bullets and he shot me about three times(two in the side and one in the shoulder) when his muddy gun jammed. I drew my pistol and finished him off, I collapsed shortly after and felt weak. Everything turned black and white except for fires and my blood. The woman elevated my head on her lap and sadly pleaded with me not to die, but as the battle ended and my comrades gathered around me, everything slowly faded and I died.

It was really very dramatic and surprising scene, I felt like it belonged in a movie (I think the inspiration was from Tom Hanks’ final moments in ‘Saving Private Ryan’ <–ironic wouldn’t you say?). The initial feeling of being shot felt like a sudden hot numb pressure and when I was laying down it was more of a cold pricking feeling, the area surrounding the wounds were warm and wet. That was an interesting dream…

I have been shot only once. The bullet hit me in my belly, I felt the blood, it was hot and wet, it felt pleasant to be honest. I died within 5 second (not very realistic, when only shot in the belly), after that I saw a GAME OVER screen and woke up. :shy:
At that time, I played a lot of first person shooters, but none of them had the ‘Game Over’ message, so that is not what it came from. :tongue:

I got shot in a dream today. first time that I can remember. I was inside the game hitman, and I had a shoot out. Got shot in the thigh quite close to my crotch by a guard that looked like CARL WINSLOW from Family matters. It stung a bit in the skin.

I got shot twice last night by an extraterrestrial–first in third-person, watching myself die on TV, and then in third-person, actually feeling it. The wound hurt a little, but I pretty much didn’t see or feel anything unusual until I died (and woke up) a few moments later.

I have recurring dreams of being shot. In fact, they’re usually how I figure out that I’m dreaming and become lucid. People will pump me full of bullets and then I’ll think, that’s weird, I should really be dead right now, I must be dreaming.

Don’t you ever get the “ooooh so that’s what it’s like to be dead!” thoughts? :rofl: Followed by a long sinlence in which you figure something’s amiss but can’t quite pinpoint what is it? :razz:

I had that once when I jumped off a really tall building onto my head in a dream, because I figured there was no chance of me surviving, but I guess when I’m shot I always think there is the possibility that I may still be alive.

This is the second stupidest dream I’ve ever had. The first happend last night. But some how I was a police informant and I was working for … Forrest Whittaker … I don’t know how that guy got in my dream, but after I told him what I knew I found myself in an alleyway about 2 feet wide, he pointed a small .22 at me and fired dead center in my forehead. When my head popped back, I laid on the ground with my head resting on my hands and I do remember feeling so anxious to see what happend after I died … And i didn’t, when I picked my head up I found myself at the open door of a police car still lying down with Forrest on a short tower firing at me with a rifle, I got in the police car and I woke up.

I once had a dream where I got shot, over and over again, and every time I died, a variation of the dream started. I was on my driveway, and I was trying to run away but I kept getting shot before it happened, and oddly it didn’t hurt, just tingly and it made me dizzy. Then, in one version I had a gun and I shot her (the shooter) first, but she didn’t die. Then she shot me, but I thought, “If she doesn’t die, then I don’t have to!” But I did anyway, and there was lots of blood on my hands.

In another (much more different) variation, I was on a boat and tied up while this blond guy teased me about my lack of knowledge about when to use “who” and when to use “whom”. (I know now, though…) Then he decided to leave, and I found a gun which I intended to shoot him with, but he somehow knew I had it and came back to take it off me.

Then he left for a while, came back and killed me. :wallhit:

The scarier dreams where I’ve died have not involved me being shot: once, I had a vat of acid poured on my head. And another time I was suffocated by my Materials teacher. :wallhit:

I was shot in a lucid dream, because i wanted to wake up so i wanted soldiers to kill me :grin:
I didn’t feel anything, i just revived. After that i tried 2 more times then woke up.

I’ve been shot. It did hurt and I “died”. It was an extremely sad dream where me and my family was running from nazi’s who were sent to execute our entire town. We ran, and my brother got shot in the head. I began to cry like hell and ran to his body, holding him in my arms, when a nazi pointed a gun at me and shot me in the head. I fell down with extreme pain, gradually loosing all my senses, and in panic because I was going to die.

I have also died of immense pressure deep under water (fell out the door of a submarine), I’ve
died of a nuclear bomb (felt the fire on my skin and then falling to the ground paralized, communicating with the other dead using telekinesis or something), been stabbed to death, strangled, and I have died of the sun loosing it’s power (this was a beautiful dream actually, the earth became ice cold and all I could see was a wonderful lady singing about the end of the world in the vast, moon-like landscape, just before the sun shot a massive fire ball into the earth and everything disappeared).

In my draem, a large mafia group busted into my house and begin unloading 100’s of bullets into me. I began suffocating, and when i woke up, i couldn’t breathe, and was very pale.

That was freaky!

In a dream a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away lol), I was at my school, but the entire school was crouded with people, then this guy in a green turtle-neck shirt and khakis comes out of nowhere with an AK-47 and unloads into me. I twitch with every bullet and feel like I have indigestion. He just walks away like nothing happened. It didn’t wake me up until a few seconds later, with a slight stomach ache :bored:

The wierd thing is though, it’s been like 5 years and I still remember that part so well…

I was in my house and this guy I hadn’t seen since grade school was standing in front of me with a look of rage in his eyes. I told him he needed to calm down, but he raised a gun up in my face and shot me. I started falling slowly to the ground. I fell face first and I was laying on my stomach. I then rose out of my body, and I was looking down at my dead body and the guy was shooting me more times to make sure I was dead. I felt peace, even though I was watching this, and then I woke up.

When I was really little, I was in some sort of city, as if I were waiting at a bus stop in new york for school. My older brother’s friend named Damian was chasing me and everyone was just watching not doing anything. I remember he shot me straight into my left shoulder, going all the way through my body to my right shoulder, I could feel the coldness of the shot and I felt it pierce through flesh and tissue. I then woke up and shared the storie with my brother who had no comment.

I thought this thread was about actually being shot so my comment doesn’t really apply, never happened to me in a dream. However I was once dismembered in a dream with gas-powered hedge clippers.

I am sitting in front of a guy with a gun. I too have a gun. The guy is laughing about something that offends me. I point the gun at him to shoot him. I click the trigger. Nothing happens. I realize I still have my safety on. He sees me sshooting as a threat and slams his clip into his gun and I flip my safety off to point it at him, but he pushes my gun arm aside with his hand and shoots me right in the stomach an inch above the belly button and then points his gun to the right side of my head and fires. It doesn’t go out the other end. I wrestle my gn free and shoot him 8 times in the chest and run off. I have alot of anxiety, and as I reach my hand to the side of my head, my fingers come back covered in my own blood. I wake up and check my head, just to make sure.

I too have been shot in dreams on multiple occasions. For me it is an awful experience. I always get this weird, fragile feeling of my flesh being torn apart by the bullets, and wake up sad.

mmmarshmellows