What's up with Sea Life... [SeaLife Addicts Support Lodge]

It’s been working for me BlackAngel.
Nick has changed servers … are you using the correct url?
sealifedreams.com/forum/index.php

i still can’t get in. i get a “network problem” error on the phone.

OK… Some people seem to be having issues accessing Sealife and get the “Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.”

What’s going on? :sad: I can only access using a chinese proxy. :eek:

Oh, that’s the error you’re getting? I was getting this in the morning! But then I refreshed some 5 times and it started working normally again. :tongue:

explora was changing server … I can get to sealife again now :yay:

:rofl:

My last post in Sealife was in the ld4all addicts room , angry that ld4all was down. When ld4all came back on, I realised Sealife stopped working. So now i’m here :razz:

Fix sealife some one!

No fix broke it! Right after he broke Ld4all.

I saw him do eet!

I can’t take that much credit!
here, take a cookie

It was back (according to Mohegan) between Wis’ post and this one. Now it’s down again! :cry:

Back on now :yay:

no, i get a timeout error when i try to load sealife. :sad:

yeah it’s off again 8(

"phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database "

it is quite slow every now and then…
I have a feeling sealife is on an overcrowded server…
or it is some kind of exploit… but then it prob wouldn’t get back automatically…

pasQuale, any idea what was the problem with ld4all’s downtime? might it be the same as what hits sealife?

well it’s definately something else, although the timing is eerie.

I’m not going into details for security reasons. (nothing happened but i’m not explaining what caused the downtime).

There is currently a problem for any new members wishing to join. So if anyone was thinking of joining you may have to wait a while until explora sorts this problem out. :sad:

I can’t open Sealife anymore! I posted a dream, and then 10 minutes later, i can’t even open the Sealife Index! =( This is definitely not the first time this has happened this week.

well it’s working for me … and it’s just a little later than you posted

I think t’s just my internet…many sites won’t work… False Alarm :shy:

On a side note—someone reported not being able to register. I logged off, tried to register and got an error. Can someone else try reaching the register page?

/me notices the last member joined in late December :shock:

Template->make_filename(): Error - file agreement.tpl does not exist

is what I got when I tried to register