The BIG Suneye Topic - part II

You’ll find this information in the Suneye topic part II here:
“Where to find my third eye?”. Look at the content of the two following pages too, there are more drawings and explanations. If I remember well, there is an interesting explanation by mystic.

Upon browsing this topic, I recognized something in what you guys call the third eye or suneye.

When I concentrate or even think of the spot between my eyes (apparently the location of this third eye) I immediately get a very clear tingly feeling at that spot. I never could explain how the mere thought of it could bring up such an obvious sensation. I’m not always able to bring up the sensation, but most of the time it will work. Also, most of the time, bringing metal or other solid objects close to my third eye immediately gives me the same feeling.

So what exactly is it? Does it have to do with some kind of spiritual energy or something? I’ve read through the topic but didn’t find any clear-cut answers. Thanks in advance :smile:

Greetings, Terra-jin.

Hi Terra-jin! :happy:

For some people it is related to spirituality. I’m not an expert here, I just know that these people think about many “chakras” in the body and this is one. It is very important for them and when they concentrate on it, they see some kind of “truth” (or something like that). The scientific explantation for this is the “pineal gland” which is located circa between your eyebrows and we don’t really know yet what is the function of it. My sister (studys biology) once told me it has something to do with the reflection of light (so it really is a third eye, she said), but I can’t really remember. For the spiritual side - there are a lot of people here (not to say almost everybody) that believe in spirituality (believe in spirituality?) and I think there are quite some experts here. They will answer your questions correctly. :content:

Also it releases melatonin.

So, where are the first two parts of this topic ? Deleted ?

They are in the archive, I changed the links now for you.
But remember if you log into the archive all forums here are marked as read

Part I is still 404.
It’s corrected now! :smile:

At this pont, I would do anything for an Ld, I have been trying for two years, and the only LD I ever had was a nightmare I couldn’t stop, it was terrifying. I just woke up, and I decided to try this, I’ll tell ya if it works!

For some reaon I can’t download the link supplied. Something about the archive not being valid or something. I’d really like to read this method, because it sounds very successful.

:help: Suggestions? :help:

Topic merged into the BIG Suneye topic

Can someone email me the Suneye method files? It gives me a wierd error message when I download the link given in the sticky topic. Thanks a bunch.

Evan@game-spectrum.com

Same. happy_toot@hotmail.com

Any response would be appreciated.

Just sent them to these addresses.
I hope it’s the thing you want

Thank you! :happy:

Thanks again. :grin:

merged into Suneye method part iii :moogle:

guys i found this pretty cool technique on the internet…its called CILD (Chakra Induced Lucid Dream)… i didnt get a chance to try it yet but if u do let me know the results lol :grin:

2.11. What is CILD (Chakra Induced Lucid Dream)?

This technique works by focusing on your Third Eye Chakra that is
located slightly above and between your eyebrows. Set your alarm clock
so that you will wake up after 6 hours. Look up and at the center of
your Third Eye before closing your eyes. Keep your eyes in this
position as you close them. Give yourself appropriate affirmations
until you fall asleep and visualize yourself having a lucid dream or
leaving your body. If you haven’t fallen asleep within 3 minutes, move
your eyes back to normal position and try to fall asleep. When the
alarm clock wake you up, go to the bathroom and fresh up. For the next
hour read some material on Lucid Dreaming or Out of Body
Experiences. After reading for an hour go back to bed; roll your eyes
back to your Third Eye. State your intentions for 3 minutes or until
you fall asleep. One of three things will most likely happen. You will
have a Lucid Dream, have a false awakening or wake up paralyzed that
you might use to leave your body. At the very least should you
experience vivid dreams. For more details look into The SUNEYE Method
by Joe Russa.

Hmm. This seems to me to just be WILD using the “third eye” as a focus point to maintain awareness. Still a cool idea though.

I’ll have to second this. I have heard of this technique before and I might try it sometime and report back when I do.

Actually, the first. and only full-length LD I’ve ever had, was a CILD! I was trying a meditation at bedtime, something between “centering” (moving your consciousness to the center of your body) and “chakra portal astral projection” (since those who’ve had an OBE often say they go out the crown of their head, and others say you can do the same with the third eye.)

I used my second stomach instead of my third eye. The second stomach doesn’t get as much attention as it should :tongue: But instead of an OBE I must have fallen asleep and “come to” at the start of a dream.

I think so too, but I’ve had more frequent (well… 2…) and firmer successes with chakras compared to, say, visualizing a tarot card as a doorway / focus point to maintain awareness, and stepping into it. Or trying to keep in mind a boring apple. The significance and complex traits attributed to chakras, I think, would make them ideal focusing points…? 'Cause they’re not too elaborate or simple to concentrate on…

I tried this method last night
i remembered two dreams and had an FA.

They’re in my DJ if you want to see them :cool:
I’m going to do this again tonight

a few months ago (before i remembered about this site. i had an account but forgot about it) i had a lucid dream but i’m not sure how it was induced. i was trying out the suneye technique and then in the dream i woke up in bed knowing i was lucid dreaming. would that be considered suneye because i used the technique or a false awakening?

Post moved from “The BIG “Was this a LD?” topic - Part VII” :dragon: