This Years concerts!

:hyper: :hyper: :boogie:

Gonna see Tool in December in Mannheim.

Yay! So excited. :cool_laugh:

Ever get a chance to see them live? Lets just say thats what turn me onto the band. My date is October 6th :smile: Im not completely prepared :help:, it’s always good to have a goal. :grin:

Robin, you are so incredibly lucky! I envy you! :razz:

*Olesia wishes she could see Tool too

Hm if I wouldn’t get the chance now, I would just wait for their next album tour in 12 years. :grin:

Well, New Jersey is a option. To bad Florida isnt on the tour dates, I would’nt have to spend all this $$$ I was really excited to read this also

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES… AGAIN

Having recently attended the ‘dress rehearsal’ for TOOL’s US Summer/Fall ARENA TOUR, I can tell you that all (well, most) of those things you’ve been e-mailing about and posting on message boards are coming, namely a bigger stage production and different set lists. What I saw was impressive to say the least (and with these guys, that’s all I can say at this point), but the new show should be unveiled soon (and for now we’ll just have to leave it at that) - with things better suited to the bigger concert halls…ToolBand.com

That means:

THEY GONNA PLAY WINGS LIVE!

:cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:

Roger waters is doing “Dark side of the moon”

Have any links or info??

Plays a great show :happy:

ticketsnow.com/Concert_Ticke … r%20waters

He isnt coming anywhere around here, so Im going to have to miss it.

Thats a pity, I’m sure he’ll make his way around before the year ends. We’ll see :cool:

Alice In Chains are touring down South FL in a couple of months! I’m pretty suprised and happy :smile:

Well, i have actually been to the Dum Dum Boys (Norwegian rock band, very well known, in… Norway) concert at Steinkjer Festivalen AND i have Been to the a-ha concert at Lerkendal in Trondheim

9.09, Muszlafest (pronounce mushla) in my city. Mainly rock bands, but my favorite Polish metal band will play: THE CHAINSAW! I love their music, and they are from the same city that i live :content: The vocalist and guitarist lived even in the same hood that i live!

I hope i’ll find time to get there, its in Saturday so its not a big prob.

I saw Morrissey earlier this year, and have booked two Pink concerts for October/November. I’m also thinking of booking another Pink show for December. At the moment I’m choosing between seeing Scissor Sisters or Kasabian this year… I can’t pick! :uh:

i went to 7 dave matthews band shows this summer. i saw them in columbus, ohio; 2 shows in pittsburgh; bristow, virginia; alpine music center in wisconsin; va beach, virginia(4th of july show); and my last show was in cuyahoga falls ohio. also got to see robert randolph and the family band and the black crowes in pittsburgh the day after the dmb show in bristow.

what a great summer :smile:

before this summer id only ever seen dmb 7 times :smile:

Hey hey hey , lucky kenai ! (talking bout dumdumboys not aha :razz:)

I listen to “takke faen” on the computer every so often :smile:

2 dragonforce concerts in 3 days, hahaha, I’m excited :content:

We’re taking my husband to see Candlebox in about a week for his birthday, then we’ll see Alice In Chains the last day of this month when my son comes to visit from California for his birthday!

:grin:

I`m probably going to the Crüxshadows concert in Kristiansand this November :grin:
does a little jig of happyness

I don’t suppose that anyone saw the Insidious Decrepancy and Infected Malignity concert/tour a little bit ago?

^,^