Unigons

search in this topic and you find the names, of some unigons.

remember they’re individuals so they have differing opinions

BB: yes you have to keep asking questions

see first answer in this post, I’ve sure some unigons have an Conan fan-club, maybe someday an unigon will bring conan O’brien to your dream

I don’t think she needs unigons for that … but taking him out of her dreams is a different matter :tongue:

can unigons make people forget unigons exist?
/me thinks they can … because members have forgotten about this topic :eh:

I haven’t posted here before… Can I have a unigon dream?! :bambi:
I wish I could see a picture! I don’t know much a bout unigons, but I’m an expert at hippogriffs (horses-eagles). I have one that I see in every dream I have, lucid or not, his name is Zarock!!
Hippogriffs are like horses with feathers all over their body and the head of an eagle. They have extriemely stronge magic powers, but they can’t really help you become lucid and most of their powers are for fighting.
Go unigons and hippogriffs!! :cheer:

PS: you can now ask questions about hippogriffs too!! :content:

Yes, a Unigon will come to you if you want to dream about it, some members of this forum had unigon dreams, try to search for unigon on the DD-section and you might find the dreams

The hippogriffs, got a topic for themselves :wink:

Why, thank u!! :content:
gives a cookie to Magnus

Ahahahaha another body to imagine. Lovely.

Do unigons like cookies?

Wyvern makes a unigon smilie

Should this topic be moved somewhere safe? Nah, I don’t think so. We allowed the Life, The Universe and Everything thread to die, despite numerous requests to move it to the lounge, so it’s only right that this one suffers the same fate.

LUE (2004-2005) - Never forget.

Not LUE! :cry:

We can’t possible let the same fate befall our beloved unigons. :no:

hands out bumper stickers

SAVE THE UNIGONS!

/me forms the SPUE (Society for the Protection of Unigon Existence)

/me hopes the Spue thread lasts longer than the LUE thread did :tongue:

join up and get “SAVE THE UNIGON” badges, stickers and flags

Maybe I should switch back to my Don’t forget the Unigons avatar :wink:

Here’s a Unigon!

Unigons

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/unigons/21837&&start=0] [size=11]Unigons[/size][img]https://thebradshaw.com/images/emoticons/unigon.gif[/img][/url]

added a space in the code to prevent the page from stretching

MUST REVIVE!

I can tell you something they unigon topic will always survive even if people don’t reply to it, that’s the power of the unigons :wink:

Ok I couldn’t find anything on Unigons in the playground so I am here to ask.

1. What is a unigon.

2. Can i eat it?

3. Have you ever seen one ( If you had were you dreaming)

4. Want a cookie? :cookiemon:

1 unigon is short for unicorndragon, so a unigon is a cross between unicorn and a dragon
2 Yes, but don’t expect them to like you afterwards,(well, actually yes if you manage to get through their magic defences otherwise no)
3 not me but others have in their dreams here in the forum, just search the Dream diary forum
4 no but a biscuit

mmm
do unigons sometimes visit dreams disguised as dragons or dinosaurs?
/me wonders if they have been tricking her by being in disguise! :eek:

Ok Ok OK unigons are fine and dandy, but what about the elusive Jinglehorse? We’ve all heard the song, but tracking and capturing a live jinglehorse has proved difficult. Yes, jinglehorse, giddy up! Pick up your feet! jingle around the block if you may! but some day, i shall tame you!