someone give me an easy way to lucid dream...

hey guys, ive been trying to lucid dream for about a month now and havent had any luck. Ive been trying the WILD technique but its not working, so could anyone give me an easy way to have a lucid dream? thanks.

Do your RC’s!! :smile:

Maybe WILD isn’t right for you. Try a different tech. Like MILD. Or RC’s.

Take this to find out what is best for you:
[How to Choose Your Technique)

jist keep Ät it ╖ and dont fret!

It takes patience. Especially for WILD. Sometimes it takes many months to master it. Stick with a smaller technique if you still don’t show any progress. Like what MatrixManNe0 said, and LDing takes a little bit. Just don’t try too hard :smile:

If I were you, I whould go for WBTB. I don´t get LDs often but with this technique I even got two LD in a row.

ive had wild lucid dreams since i was a kid lol seriously

im always aware im dreaming…this one time i had a big basketball game at scoo, wen i came home i was tired so i laid down to sleep like usual but i didnt close ,my eyes…was about a few ,minutes later my body went numb and i was rushing into wierd colours and i was in a car driving itself through a dark lonley road …i got scared and woke myself up…its weird but i can always will myself to wake up just by opening my eyes hard in my LD it works every time…in my wild lds i can goe through wall fly and shoot beams from my hands and i kick butt like neo …i dont have WILD much now that im 19 ,but i always aware im dreaming …all the time