What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

I had a dream where this little dog started killing everyone in the amusement park. The strange part was it felt like it happened to me before. I just dismissed it and thought runnig away was more important.

I was outside someones house and he told me to look through his telescope. I did so, and the moon appeared in my sights. Only each crater was a different color. Red, blue, green, you name it. It was actually pretty cool to look at. But Im not sure how I didn’t realize it was a dream. Though, I’ve never been able to lucid dream…yet…

Another cat dream.

[i]In a school there is a white cat and a lion. :eek: The lion wants to play with cat. I wonder if its safe for a lion to be free in a school? :confused:

I decide it’s a tame and friendly lion![/i] :shy:

Last night I dreamed that someone else realised he was dreaming. I said. He’s dreaming and I figured since I was in the dream I must be a dream character.

I recently have a lot of school related dreams. I graduated in June. No more school for me. :ding:

haha!

Hmm, lately? Well, there was that one where somebody had a pet polar bear that they’d named after my bus driver.

But really, that’s no more unusual than… the usual. :wink:

I was climbing on a brick wall :wallhit: to the sky without any equipment… only hands… and got to a cloud and sat on it

I recently had a dream that I woke up to get a snack and my dad was watching TV. When I looked to see what he was watching, it was an asian playing pro football. :eh:
I should have wondered about that right away…

No offence intented :cookiemon:

Let’s see, when I was a bit younger, I had a dream where I was in this giant bathroom and all the toilets were filled with the most digusting… sewage… on could imagine. :yuck:

Oh, and last night, I had a dream where I was on the Pillar of Autumn (from halo) and to open the doors, you had to pee in a small tub :confused:

I got scared of a little mouse, and ran away from it very fast, finally i got tired and stopped. After i turned around i saw that same mouse who said : “What the hell did you stop for ?!!” in a really low male voice.

I’m sitting at huge, fancy diner with a stage in the middle. I’m eating a steak, when suddenly my favorite band went up on stage and started playing. I was amazed. When they finished, they had a Q/A - and nobody said anything.

“I wish I brought one of your CDs so you could sign it…” I said.

“Which do you have?” one of the members asked.

“All of them except… oh I forget. I have all the songs listed by album on my mp3 player. I’ll look.”

I reached into my right pocket and pulled out the mp3 player, since it’s always there. I held the power button, but the screen didn’t work; the backlight came on, but the screen was still black.

“Aww, my mp3 player isn’t working!”

D’oh! How much more obvious could it have been? I mean, come on. Favorite band? Huge fancy restraunt? And then a freaking reality check smacks me in the face. :cry:

Lol! That was huge missed dreamsigns. :grin: I’ll merge them in the “What huge dreamsigns have you missed lately?” topic

Dont worry man, your not the only one. My dreams are TOTALLY crazy yet I dont even think about reality, it really drives me crazy. :ohno:

One of my most recent was speaking to the leader of the Leftist party of Sweden. I don’t agree with his politics and I think he’s a very creepy guy IWL, but here we held a civil conversation. Although odd, what should have tipped me off was the fact that my dad also held a civil conversation with him. Woulnd’t happen. :happy:

I think maby mine is the biggest.
I had a ND where i was playing football, jumping very high and kicking the ball too hard, then halftime and my team goes in a ring, and starts shouting “REALITY CHECK! REALITY CHECK! REALITY CHECK!.. RC RC RC RC RC”… And i ignored it…
:ding:

That’s hilarious ulv.
Lately I’ve been missing big dreamsigns. Not that Dreamsigns are usually what makes me lucid, but these are teasing me. Like going through a mirror to a realm of demons thinking about how i should go in head first unlike other dreams, still thinking it’s a videogame.
Or talking to a friend about the car in front of us being HI and touching it in order to activate my senses. Thinking that I’m WILDing at the time then forgetting about it.
the focus was first on talking about LDs. Now it’s more game heavy.

Last night I was talking to a cyclopse who was playing with his eye. It had many pupils as her rotated it around, each a different color. Would have made a great avatar pic though :razz:

I saved a pink, 2 headed kitten. It was really cute :razz:

OMG! :happy:
This must be the biggest dream sign I’ve ever heard of :tongue:

Anyway, my dreamsigns are always simmilar… I talk to DC’s about dreams, and don’t notice its a dream :happy:

I´ve had two dreams recently where I´m thinking of RCs.

One was were i thought that i should try go under water and do a nose RC.

And another, weird one that i didn´t really understand. Like 5 rocks circuling around a big rock, ,with a image of a person… A girl told me that if I whould shoot at the image, and the person dies then it´s a dream… :crazy:

I dreamt that I was posting at this forum, talking about LDs and RCs and I didn’t even bother to ask myself if there was the slightest chance this was a dream…

You know… you might even be dreaming now… RC!!! :razz: