LD4all Quest #12: Self-Existing Moon:Tickle your taste buds!

well, technically you haven’t completed it since you weren’t aware of the Quest :tongue:

So in order to complete the quest you have to have another LD and eat some food :smile: The other one was a practice run :wink:

I know some people who have already eaten things in their dreams, even cooked food ( :wave: bruno ), but it’s the Quest now, so those dreams don’t count :ebil:

What? This is an outrage! Please! Just let me post it, with a disclaimer that this is mearely an example for those who are confused, not really part of the quest. :tongue:

[color=#cc3333][size=100]Disclaimer: This wasn’t a Quest completion, but it could have been. This is just an example of what a Quest dream should look like.[/size][/color]

:ebil:

Darn, I thought I could have completed this too. I also have eaten and cooked dream food. Everything tasted VERY sugary. Luckily for me I LOVE the taste of sugar.

Oh man, so my other dreams don’t count? Oh well. I’m definately doing this when I get another LD!
My target being BB of course. We can have a race and see who eats the other first! :ebil:

This has been a crazy month! Then again, things never seem to get less busy, so maybe life itself is crazy?

I haven’t been doing my techniques and my LDing has suffered greatly. But, there’s a new quest!

Therefore, I must eat!!!

Hm. I tried this last night. I ate a door lock. Well, more like stuck it in my mouth to see how it tasted. It kinda melted through my tongue and was extremely bland. It tasted like uncooked dough without the texture, I think. It got stuck in my mouth and I had a hard time spitting it out…

I had some Cool(er) Ranch Dorritos last night! I was in a bar and grabbed a handfull of them out of a small bowl, they tasted exactly as they do in RL, but they had a nasty aftertaste, like somebody had spilled alcohol on them. :yuck:

Mm. That sounds good. [/verbal irony]

I tasted a burger last night. It tasted juicy, but dry. That is, it packed a lot of taste. And it wasn’t fattening! Yay!

cool results MatrixManNe0 and 0Haku0! :happy:

darn, i dreamt of delicious cookies and candy last night but it was a ND and I never thought of tasting it :meh:

I tried a chocolate shaped like a cat last night because of a halloween theme dream. It tastes exactly the way it did in real life! So I kept eating. ^^

EDIT: That means I completed Sealife’s Quest too!

Yay! I achieved lucidity for the first time last night but only got one thing done… the summoning of my Information Center. Unfortunately for me that wasn’t on my list at all. =0(

Anyhow, I’m going to go over this again several times just before I go into my dream cycles tonight. I’m going to do it! This will be great! cavorts around crazily

This sounds very fun, I’m going to try to attempt this soon hopefully ^^

will post results soon…

I did it!!! :cool_laugh:
Lucky I can’t get fat in dreams…
Last night I drank the best milkshake ever, ate a tiny cake (ok, maybe many tiny cakes) and tried err… You know that weird cream, before you bake the cake? It didn’t really taste like RL but it was still yummy!! :grin:

This is something I want to try. Eating a wall has been on my list for a long time. I hope I get lucid soon. :cool_laugh:

BlissfulBlues, DC’s hair!!! Yuck! LOL. Didn’t it like get stuck in your throat? You know, like cats and furballs…

OK… last night I ate some sort of pasta.
I know exactly how it tastes in RL but in my dream it tasted like chicken… :happy:
It was a strange feeling… Eating something, and knowing that it should taste different, but I kept eating until I ate it all :cool:

My experience:

tastelessness goneth

I kid, I kid.
Although, I have eaten, in a ND =[ . I recall it being exactly like normal food.

tastelessness goneth

Oh my word, I was on the floor laughing before I could read the “I kid” sentence… Ahh wipes tears from eyes

Another experience I wanted to share was that in an ND, I was in a dream on some sort of Jamaican island where a woman had opened a restaurant near the coastline. When you wanted food, you went to these sets of ovens and pulled out whatever you wanted; when you looked away more food would “spawn”.

I remember tasting a whole slew of things, but the exact things I can’t remember, although I do remember tasting a brownie at the end; my goodness it was great.

this is a tasteful topic, so no tasteless jokes please :tongue:

I have removed the tastelessness so the topic can keep it’s flavor :content:

Hehe this is soo for me :grin:

Im pretty fat so eating food is my specialty :tongue:

I did dream about food the other night. Wasn’t lucid and didn’t eat anything (in the dream I thought I was full) so it doesn’t count.