Rainbow Connection

I DID IT AT LAST!!!

Author  Message 
yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

I DID IT AT LAST!!!
PostPosted: Wed 18 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT! I had my first clear succesful LD! It was very weird but awesome! I think i did WBTB with it tho becuase i woke up at around 6AM and the sky was dark blue, i went to the bathroom and when i came up i went back to sleep repeating "I will dream and i will relise im dreaming," And then i had a dream of watching TV in my room. In that dream i relised i was dreaming, and then i said "Increase Lucidy!" and everything went black, and i could still talk.
I said "What is going on?" Then i woke up in my bed, but something wasnt quite right, i mean it was really clear and it was morning, but my entire body felt asleep, like when your foots asleep. I did a reality check and i could breathe through my fingers, so i was very happy! I went down into my living room and it went unclear so i shouted "Increase Lucidy!" And it worked.
I went outside and everything got unclear once again so i yelled that line again and it worked again! I ran as fast as i could and i jumped to try to fly but that didnt work, plus i got distracted by a man around my dogs. I went to him and grabbed his wrist, i tried to throw him but he was to heavy, so i said to my self "Give me super strength, without big muscles" lol, then i threw him. That is when i woke up.
I woke up IRL but i thought i was still in a LD and i yelled "Increase Lucidy" And after that i did a reality check and i wasnt in it anymore sadblauw but for shouting Increase Lucidy IRL i was afraid i might of woke someone. lol

Anyways what did you think of my first succesful LD? also right after i woke up i couldnt move and my body still felt asleep like when your foot asleep, i also got that body feeling through that entire dream!

eyebrow
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Congratulations! Did your family notice that you were screaming "Increase lucity!"?

yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

i asked them and they said no, but there was something else weird about it all. The dream seemed like a really long dream, but when i woke up to goto the bathroom the sky was dark blue, and when i went back to sleep and had the LD i woke up and the sky looked exactly the same, dark blue, the same color and everything. Do you think i did WBTB?

Yang
Lunatic.
Astral Explorer
Yang has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Quote:
I woke up IRL but i thought i was still in a LD and i yelled "Increase Lucidy"

Aww that's sweet LOL
Congrats on your first LD! applaus WBTB does wonders, doesn't it?

yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

Lol, thanks, i hope that i have another one tonight, which i doubt sadblauw but i cant say that! I have to think i will dream! So i will Lucid Dream tonight!!! lol That LD was the weirdest dream i have ever had, but it still wasnt as clear as i thought it was but it was clear enough for me! I hope tonights is clearer, LOL

Eldwinn
Shaman of the Forest
Astral Explorer

lol good story

Queen SD
Still Dreaming
cookie lover
LD count: Never enough

WOOOO!! YAY!!!!!! cheer party3
Niceee...!! grin

MelissaDreamer
Day Dreamer
Somniologist
LD count: 16

Woohoo! WBTB really does work, I didn't believe it was right for me at first, but I "accidently" did it and I LD'ed that night :D Congrats on your awesome LD ^^ It's so exciting isn't it? Good luck on further LD's in the future.

Current LD goal(s): Look for my spirit guide.
yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Thu 19 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

lol, thanks. It was the greatest experience i have ever had in my dream world/sleep! Maybe even some of my life! I cant wait till i LD tonight. I hope its even more clear!!!

jeremyincognito
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Grats, grats, grats, and grapes!(?)

At least you didn't yell something embaressing like, "Make the cheerleading team appear!" wink5

yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

lol, or something EVEN more embarrising help!

Congratulations! We've now officially added one more lucid dreamer to the ranks of our armies.

yougamer
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri 20 Oct, 2006  Reply with quote

thanks, them other dreams might of been LD but i didnt get the feeling i got from the clear LD i had! I still havent had a LD since then but i cannot wait till my next one! Thanks everyone for your help on doing this and thanks for your support!

print