Messing with DREAM CHARACTERS (DS's)

Anyone got any fun experiences with DC’s? They behaving wierd? Doing stupid stuff and things like that?
And at least; Anyone tryed to convince a DC that s/he is dreaming? I wonder the reaction. :content:

They always do stupid things. Always. :tongue:

I havent had the chance yet, but when i do im gonna mess mess mess mess with they’s head.
Gonna say stuff like; you know you’re only in MY dream and this isnt ‘real’… Prolly the will be confuzed and i’ll go like “WATCH THIS!!!” and do some crazy x-men stuff and make my whole body burn and becoming way too powerfull and strong :ebil: :ebil: :ebil:
then kill they’r friend… :neutral: in order to convince them ofc :whistle:

And i would ask DC’s to do stuff for me, like hitting people and stuff… i would sitting in the background laughing my ass off…
ohhh im looking forward to this :happy:

That’s what most people do, telling them “You don’t exist” but the problem is, they oftenwise respond “Aaha, what crazyness got you, this isn’t a dream”.

im looking forward to that tooo.

Yeah, I told a DC that we were dreaming and they told me to shut up. Why bother trying? Stubborn subconscious I say. :roll:

lol,why dont u threaten him to believe he is dreaming?

hahaha i would laugh if someone said ‘shut up’ to me in a LD and IRL too actually.
Why dont you ‘almost’ kill them, or do some crazy stuff in order to convince them? :eh:

yea thats what i said…

My DCs already know that they are just a figment of my imagination. They still do act like they have a individual personality though.

@up

same here, but olny a bit, when SC creates people i know or very… weird. Random DC’s reacts in very simmilar way.

Things i said to random DC’s:

“I am dreaming, you are not real”
-“o really? turns back to me

“How it’s to know that you arent real”
-“Find better thing to do, son”

And to pink hippo:

Me: tries to throw a fireball at him

Hippo: "What the ***** are you doing ? dont you know that magic stuff like that makes greenhouse effect bigger and bigger ??

M: O.o

H:I bet that you didnt knew that !

M: yeah, right…

Hm, my SC dont creates ofter funny people :tongue: sometimes it happens, but mostly… not :neutral:

…Am I the only one who gets intelligent DC’s in their dreams?

I only had retarded DC’s once I think. But that’s because they were on drugs. That’s one of the reasons I don’t mind talking to DC’s in my dreams.

my DC’s are really dumb, one time i was on my computor and on the text, a DC was looking at a horse a few lines below his and he was like “the logos down there!” he kept yelling at me, he didnt realize it was a horse, and another time, these two DC’s were talking all wierd like “knuchitutus?” and “doomatichs” confusing stuff

I just have to say, that Pink Hippo thing is one of the funniest things i’ve heard this week.

My DC’s are usually “absent-minded” (especially in LDs). They act like they’re just there for decoration or something. :eh: Although some are more active than others, and a few special ones were even extraordinary and intelligent… but in most cases my DC’s are quiet and passive.

I told my friend (in the form of a DC) that she was dreaming, she didn’t really seem to care… made no difference to her. I’ve also told my mom I was dreaming in an LD, she was freaked out because I was about to jump out the window lol, and she didn’t believe I was really dreaming.

And oh yeah! :lol: In my 1st clear and long LD, I became invisible and saw my dad. I hovered by him and started blowing on him, and he got soo confused because he couldn’t figure out where the air was coming from! :grin:

Hm. My DCs aren’t the “omg i am stare at joo and say teh st00pid stuf” type… but they aren’t particularly intelligent either.

They either don’t have a personality or have an -extreme- personality. I get the non-personality DCs often… they’re just people who spout out random things, the flotsam and jetsam of my subconscious, I suppose… they are perfectly capable of conversation, but one minute they could be yelling at you and then giving you monies and presents a second later. I get these a whole lot. They tend to go off on random tangents.
The extreme-personality DCs are much, much less common. They could be extremely rude or extremely nice or whatever. You can’t change their personality- they are eternally tied to that personality, or something.

I seriously need to do some experiments with DCs in my next LD…

I find that in LDs the DCs are more likely to say weird things. In NDs they act convincingly like normal people. And they seem smarter. I think it’s directly related to how much I see them as ‘not real people’. Even in lucid dreams they can act normally, if I don’t think about how they are not real. But if I approach them as unreal they may say something that isn’t even coherent. Also, they can act very indifferent, to the point where I can hit them and they don’t even seem to notice. I can’t remember a single time a ND-DC did that.

Mmmkay. I had an LD last night, found a DC, and decided to experiment with her. The conversation was as follows:

“Hi there. I’m gonna ask you some questions.”
DC: -silence-
“I said I’m gonna ask you some questions.”
DC: -silence-
“Talk to me.”
DC: -random nonsense-
“This is serious business, I need you for an experiment.” (willing her to talk)
DC: Oh, okay. Sorry.
(We walk down the stairs.)
“Do you know that this is all a dream?”
DC: It isn’t. Let me show you.
(We walk to one of those arcade token machines. The DC puts a toonie in, gets a stupidly huge amount of tokens, and gets the toonie back.)
DC: See? The money came back. So it’s not a dream.
(I was going to say something at this point, but my lucidity was beginning to fade and I was losing my grip on the dream. I asked for a few tokens to try some telekinesis, but I woke up before I could do anything to them.)

I found it pretty odd that the DC had her own reality check-type stuff. Stubborn things…

(For anyone that cares, the dream was in a mall. Became lucid while falling about 30 feet from a platform- slowed myself down and landed lightly on the floor.)

My DCs generaly act like you would expect them to act IRL, But with some differences if there is a unrealistic element ( I.E. Aliens, Zombies or demon, that type of thing.)

I had this dream not so long ago but proves the thickness of my DC’s:

im sat by my school which had the sea outside the front gate and a tornado formed in the middle of the sea i looked around and he had a knife to his neck and the wind blew his hand and the knife went into his neck far i asked him if he was alright he replied “its alright ill get it out after all its just like a pizza you know up then down then all the way around”