Free Lucid Induction CD Download, part II

Oh, and, should this be at repeat?

And won’t the sounds in this mp3 affect the dreams we have, like the waves puts us on a beach?

And…Now where this starts in the first minutes of the dream progress and only lasts half an hour, is there a chance that when the deep sleep arrives and the mp3 stops playing, you will sleep absolutely as normal?

Last question; Can this be used if I have never experiented with Lucid dreaming before? I haven’t even written dreams down

… hmm, I´m gonna continue use this file a couple of more times. only tried like three times. But i couldnt fall asleep, It was probably because i got a bit scared of the sound… :scared:

Should this file be played only when you are going to sleep or the entire night? :confused:

Awwwwww Yes! It was the voice of Satan imbedded in the sound that scared you.1111!!!

A million demons seek to devour your flesh!
Time to eat…YOUR SOUL!!!
No, really. I’m just messin with you.

(I tried sleeping to it once, but rather than having an LD, it woke me up.)

uummm…can anyone tell me why it says the page isnt found for me?

Eldwinn, I’ve found a VERY slow source for this download. As soon as its done (about 24 hours after this post) I’ll see if I can hook up a torrent for people to download from.

I believe it has the original Lucid_Dream_Induction.mp3 as well as the entire Hemi-sync series.

How big is this download?
It would be really nice to have a torrent of it :smile:

The entire thing is about 9 files, total is 617MB.

But the original file from the first post of this thread is only 34MB in size.

Here is the torrent.

torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=893234

I don’t know how long this computer will be on to seed, i’ll try and seed from my home (slower) PC later tonight if this one drops out. Please post if it works at all, not sure if I set it up correctly.

Hey peeps newbie here, I was wondering if anyone knew of a software program that works as an alarm clock for itunes or something, I know there is one but I cant find it anywhere.

Gonna set that lucid mix up with itunes alarm during REM sleep :wink: I will let you know my results

doesnt matter got one wooooo!!!

for anyone who wants to try it,

macupdate.com/info.php/id/15343

Happy dreaming to you all :smile:

i cant find it nywere, the music fiel that it. the link doesnt lead nywere. ny1 got the good url?

hey i found the file on a different site. ill post it if ny1 wants it but ill have to dig it up first. nyway i used it last night but i got terrified of the sound lol. nyway i did have a small drem (an ND). I was flying in it. Plus I heard, ur in a dream. :ding: hopefully i wont be stupid enough to miss that tonight… it will be my first ld

I’d be interested in tryin it out. I tried the torrent that was linked from a couple weeks ago, but I think it’s pretty much dead.

None of the links work. :cry:

EDIT: got it to work…

For anyone who still is interested in trying this, right click this link and click “save target as” and just save it to your desktop or something.

https://www.phoensnd.com/LucidRemix.mp3

I downloaded it and listened to it while sleeping. The thing is, it totally messed up my DR, I couldn’t remember a thing! Now last night I decided to try without it, and had the most vivid LD I’ve had this far.

Well I tried this yesterday and left the soundfile on all night (took a while to fall asleep while listening to it). About 1-2 hours after I had fallen asleep, I woke up and I found myself being totally soaked in sweat! It was like I had dreamt the worst nightmare ever, but couldn’t remember it, only that my whole body was really, really sweaty (maybe a FA? Was really wierd how sweaty I was :confused: ). So I fell asleep again and during the whole night I didn’t sleep very well at all. Then I woke up at 5 AM for WBTB, still with the soundfile still playing. I fell asleep again pretty fast, but didn’t remember a single dream when I woke up again at 7 AM, and then it felt like I hadn’t been sleeping at all from 5 AM to 7 AM even though I had.

Quite strange if I should say so myself. Maybe the sound disturbed me too much during my sleep, not too sure actually.

I’ll try again tonight. :smile:

I’ll try it as soon as I get my computer in my bedroom. By the way, does this file speficically requires the use of headphones, or can I just play it on my computer through the speakers?

I started listening to this and it scares the hell out of me. Mainly because there are those periods of silence when I don’t know when he’ll say “You’re dreaming!” This will probably keep me up for a while.