What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

Dont worry man, your not the only one. My dreams are TOTALLY crazy yet I dont even think about reality, it really drives me crazy. :ohno:

One of my most recent was speaking to the leader of the Leftist party of Sweden. I don’t agree with his politics and I think he’s a very creepy guy IWL, but here we held a civil conversation. Although odd, what should have tipped me off was the fact that my dad also held a civil conversation with him. Woulnd’t happen. :happy:

I think maby mine is the biggest.
I had a ND where i was playing football, jumping very high and kicking the ball too hard, then halftime and my team goes in a ring, and starts shouting “REALITY CHECK! REALITY CHECK! REALITY CHECK!.. RC RC RC RC RC”… And i ignored it…
:ding:

That’s hilarious ulv.
Lately I’ve been missing big dreamsigns. Not that Dreamsigns are usually what makes me lucid, but these are teasing me. Like going through a mirror to a realm of demons thinking about how i should go in head first unlike other dreams, still thinking it’s a videogame.
Or talking to a friend about the car in front of us being HI and touching it in order to activate my senses. Thinking that I’m WILDing at the time then forgetting about it.
the focus was first on talking about LDs. Now it’s more game heavy.

Last night I was talking to a cyclopse who was playing with his eye. It had many pupils as her rotated it around, each a different color. Would have made a great avatar pic though :razz:

I saved a pink, 2 headed kitten. It was really cute :razz:

OMG! :happy:
This must be the biggest dream sign I’ve ever heard of :tongue:

Anyway, my dreamsigns are always simmilar… I talk to DC’s about dreams, and don’t notice its a dream :happy:

I´ve had two dreams recently where I´m thinking of RCs.

One was were i thought that i should try go under water and do a nose RC.

And another, weird one that i didn´t really understand. Like 5 rocks circuling around a big rock, ,with a image of a person… A girl told me that if I whould shoot at the image, and the person dies then it´s a dream… :crazy:

I dreamt that I was posting at this forum, talking about LDs and RCs and I didn’t even bother to ask myself if there was the slightest chance this was a dream…

You know… you might even be dreaming now… RC!!! :razz:

One of my DS is unusual animals. I have tried to link anytime I see dog or cat to RC, but normally forget :sad:

In dream last night there was a dog, with 2 heads :cool_laugh:
One on each end :cool_laugh:

I patted it and said nice doggy :help:

Last night while I was drifting to sleep all those irrational thoughts started buzzing in my mind. One of those thoughts/images was a friend of mine, but the thing is I haven’t seen her in a looong time.

Then I consciously started thinking what would it be like if I saw her in my dream and then realize that it’s a dream, since I haven’t seen her in a long time and God knows when we’ll see each other again.

With that thought i fell asleep and sure enough, she was in my dream, but I didn’t bother to do a RC or suspect that it all might be a dream :ack:

:help:

Sometimes you even think things like “well, that will be OK when I wake up”, and then continue non-lucidly but without worrying about whatever you worried about before. Really annoying when you realise it when you wake up.

I dreamt I was flying and fighting a huge lava monster in a volcano and I almost touched the magma, but of course that seemed perfectly normal in the dream! :tongue:

A wave pool. Full of people.

No water at all.

D’OH!

I was driving (!) and I thought:
“I should move my foot there but if I do, I will probably wake up” :tongue:

I really took those two elephants running wild in my neighbourhood for real :eh:

Last night I dreamt that I was in my class, and I turned on and off the light switch just by looking at it. Seemed perfectly normal at the time…

There was a cat which could talk tonight and I find it completely normal. :sad:

Why not? I talk to my cats all the time :tongue:
It’s about time cats started talking back :wink:

When will I ever remember that Lightning McQueen does not exist for real? :grrr:

lol…