the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

How about creating a tree fort? We could first make the tree and then the fort… however big and elaborate we wanted!

One of the things that I’ve been developing for when I actually have a lucid dream is the Information Center. For me this takes the form of a kiosk run by a balding man with glasses. It will appear anywhere I am (even flying) and is capable of giving me just about everything. Others can try it out and see what they get from it. =0) I’m going to use it mainly for directions, teleportation cookies, and reading material. =0)

Disintergrate yourself or other people.

Hmmm… if it should be a quest… how about complete body reconfiguration? Your head at your foot, your arms as legs, your legs as arms, etc.

I think I read someone mentioning something about a storyteller of dreams in QFL. So my suggestion is,

Find the Storyteller of your dreams,

or maybe more interesting

Find the Storyteller of your life

Sit back and watch a movie entitled, “All about Me”

some new quest suggestions from me

evolve a new sense
for example try to shout out “give me a new sense” and see what happens

Meet your Subconsious(Not SG)

find a dream friend(like the dream pet quest but find a friend instead of a pet)

jump into a book, (like LOTR for example) and see where you end up

find a magician and ask him to show his best trick

Try having two bodies but only one mind to control them of course, of course you could try with more bodies :tongue:

meet your favorit person from a movie/book / game

Ask a DC what you should do in the dream (alternatively ask DC what he/she thinks next quest should be)

ask a DC to take you to his/her favorite place

try to find the world’s best book/ game / movie and see what it is about

–Ask a DC what you could do to improve yourself. (sorta like getting criticism, but in a self-help sorta way :tongue:)

–Ask a DC to introduce you to other DCs till you have a whole motley crew of dream buddies. :content:

Create a ‘Dream Bank’ and see what you can withdraw.

fight against your subconsious, and try to kill her/him/it :truit: … if you dare :cool:

Very nice suggestions! Now for my own;

Find the machine / tool that controls your dream body. This being said, you find some machine or tool that has the ability to override and control your dream body.

create a planet i have one under construction :wink:

thanks Python Angel :content:

a new suggestion; plant a seed and see what grows up

I got the idea from my Harry Potter dream, [community.ld4all.com/t/im-an-addict/14474/25)

where soomone assumed a HP-book what grow up like a plant.

EDIT: look at the list in the first post and saw that someone had already suggested this :content:

i like that suggestion magnus. it’s cool!

Thanks for noticing, Magnus. I’ve been so busy, but I’ve been trying to not let my duties slide (including updating the quest suggestion list). It’s become a monster!

thats a good idea magnus!

how about trying to make a garden or something along those lines, and like plant some seeds for flowers n trees and then in your lucid dreams try to visit that place and see if they grow!

I got a good idea! How about ask a DC to grant you a power which you deserve?

Might get something strong like freeze time, or stupid like the ability to turn into a grasshopper :lol:

Similarly, ask a DC to give you a gift, which you deserve.

How about travelling to a planet of your choice? It could be in a rocket ship, flying or even opening a door to the place. The sky’s the limit. (hehe)

Create life. I don’t mean just poof make a plain empty-head DC show up. I mean, try to create something/someone intelligent, something that feels more real than anything. A good idea is to also have that creature/person/entity/whatever to be a companion on your dreams and LDs. Maybe someone who can come back to make you lucid when you aren’t :happy:. (this is similar to Magnus’s idea…)

Ask a DC to teach you something! Or find a teacher and ask him! (Check the “testing the realness of DCs” experiment in the Olde Lab to learn more about the teacher concept).

Meet yourself. This can have many results. Talk to yourself, fight yourself (this would be awesome!), hug yourself!

Ask for a mission! This is based on my own experience. I’ve been given, once, the duty to go to the Yoge Mountains (hence my DJ name), in order to meet my “Guardian Spirit”. I believe I really should try to find this place on my next LD. I’ll go there and check out what’s this all about :happy: :happy: :happy: I think people could try getting an objetive for their LDs, just like this.

Transform yourself into water. Or into smoke!

Relax! Find a comfy, or relaxing place to be.

Create your own house, or find one that’s been created for you. This could be very interesting, as I’ve heard about people who made a “home” where they always returned to in other dreams.

Find out what happens if you go too far in the universe (does it loop, like physics say? Does it end on a plain white/black empty space with a “men at work” sign? Find out!)

Open you mailbox and see if there’s a letter for you! Who knows what you might find…

Die, and see what it’s like.

FREEFALL! WOOOOOOOOO (cough cough)

Fight, or better yet, duel with DCs. Use varied weapons, fighting styles, magic, whatever you can think of.

Find out what’s your power animal!

Find and read a book.

Meet a historical/famous person! Jesus, Buddha, Elvis, Lincoln, Caesar, etc!

Walk on the walls/ceiling.

Sex change!

Ask a DC/SG about your soul mate!

Grow!

Shrink!

Teleport! I don’t mean to different places, I mean in the SAME place. Get a room and teleport across it! This would be interesting with the duel idea above :happy: (Pretty Dragonball Z -ish :happy: )

Learn a new way to fly!

Go to other dimensions!

Break the limits: try running faster than the speed of light, digging as far as you can, flying as high as possible.

Look into mirrors, try to enter them.

Meet your ancestors

I like the one about asking a DC what you should do, and then doing it.

I also like the one about planting a seed and seeing what grows, but I have a better idea: Plant anything you want, even a person, and see what grows.

And another idea: just sit down and meditate.

:peek: Why don’t you make the “Testing the Realness of DC’s” experiment a quest for one moon. You first have to make the official proposal and such and then you can combine the two, so the testing the realness of DC’s experiment will get more attention too ^^ I mean if you do it right it could fit both as quest and as experiment.

good idea sandra :smile: (mindreader). I was thinking of doing something with ‘ask a DC a question’ but then i thought: no, that’s also the experiment, how can i solve that, and now you come with this idea, i like it! :happy: