dreams mixing with reality

i remember about a week ago, i was with my friend, and we were looking at the sunset, it was setting really fast, like a comet, then i dont remember anything else, after or before, why we were there, so im guessing it was a dream, but im not sure, anyone know? :eek:

Well I wasn’t there so I don’t know for sure. :grin: Why don’t you ask your friend? If he wasn’t there then it was a dream. :tongue:
It does sound like a dream, but with just little bits of memory like that it can be very hard to say for sure. When I have a memory like that, I ether forget it soon, or I remember more after a while and it becomes clearly a dream or RL.
If it is a memory that is important, it usaly clears up quick, like in a few minutes. If it is unimportant, but nice/intersting, it can take a week or two.
don

i dont know who it was

Then how is he your friend???

Maybe everyone is his friend to him

maybe he means he doesn’t know which friend
pretty embarressing
“hey were you there when… No? ok.”

nah i guess it was my friend since i didnt swee his face, i just knew he was there

Well if he was just a friend in the dream, then it could be dificult to ask him. Naturaly you could think about who it could of been if it was not a dream. If it couldn’t have been any of your friends, then it was a dream. It does sound more like a dream now though. Just knowing something about a DC is very common in dreams.
don

You mean you remembered something like a real life memory, but you aren’t sure it was?

well of course i know hat what i saw coudlt happen in real life, its just strange that i dont remember anything else

In that case it is just a dream fragment, and that is very common. Just look through the DJ’s here. Some people post lots of fragments, others just don’t bother to post fragments. I think that just about everyone has them though.
don

i get the feeling that somebody is with me, but i can’t precisely say who it is, often in dreams. sometimes i interpret that company as somebody who is close to me in real life, for example a family member.

If I understand what you say, there was such an account recently. It may happen in the first weeks when you increase your dream recall. You confuse dreams memories and waking memories. It happens once or twice and that’s all.

Sometimes, dreaming may seem so real as reality may seem so much like a dream. The truth behind this world is unknown. The truth behind the dreaming world is unknown.

When the two unknowns intertwine, the most unknown parrallax may be revealed to your eyes.

i was just about to post a new thread on the exact same topic… then i saw this one… LOL

i think the synchronicities in life are getting more and more common to the point where dreams are starting to merge with reality.

I also remember a few times where i have died in WL only to have it turn into a dream, like it wasnt my time to die yet so god just sort of threw that day in the bin and made it appear as if it were just a dream.

If you are having dreams merging with reality it is usually a sign of a developing mental illness… but maybe not this time. perhaps consciousness is evolving and our subconscious is sort of merging with it. Lately my dreams have been really long, realistic and vivid and seeming to merge with WL. I also have more consciousness awareness (not to the point of complete lucidity at times) but just sort of more aware of whats going on… not full control. To me, its a sign of evolution.