All of my dreams are nightmares

It’s strange, but lateley I havn’t had a single dream that doesn’t involve something trying to kill me and then coming back to life when I kill it, and it’s always a gore fest too. I’m almost afraid to go places in my LD’s becuase I just know that something that looks like it came out of the silent hill movie is going to be right around the corner and try to kill me!

It’s getting aggrevating, it’s not always so scary, but most of my dreams feel very real, so it hurts to have my head ripped off in one! (it’s happened before)

It’s also making me not want to LD becuase even though in a LD I know I’m dreaming and I can just make it dissapear or whatever, that doesn’t always work, and it happens more frequently in LD’s becuase since I know I’m dreaming, I know it’s not out of the realm of possibillity and it always happens!

I don’t know if anyone can help me stop having nightmares, but the whole bit about “just be friendly to it” does not work!

Thanks for listening, if you have any advise please tell me. I know that it’s probably something I’m scared of in real life, reflecting on my dreams, but I can’t think of anything I’m this afraid of in real life.

Could it be that something is going on in your life that is behind this? We talk about the SC controling/making our dream world all the time, but I don’t think that some of us realise what that means. If there is something going on in our lives that the SC thinks is very important, it can change our dreams to try to get the point accross to our conscious mind. Unfortunatly, as many of us know, :tongue: our conscious mind and our SC don’t always understand eachother right away. :sad:
Keeping that in mind, you might want to try to ask one of these “things” why they want to kill you. You might not only solve your dreaming problem, but also get help dealing with a RL problem. :content: It could be worth a try.
don

Thanks don, as I said, I know it’s something in real life doing this, but I can’t think of anything I’m this afraid of. Also, fighting back is the only option against these things, but that doesn’t always work either, becuase they come back to life, I can’t ask them why they try to kill me, it’s a waste of time, they just have more time to do it while I’m asking them, and even if they do answer me, asking something why it want’s to kill you isn’t always a good idea, becuase it might tell you something really freaky, I don’t even know what I’m going on about, but what I’m trying to say is, I’m not sure I want to know why they do it, I just want them to stop.

EDIT:

Also, some people are telling me that it might be something I did in the past, but I’m pretty much clean, nothing I could have done in my past could even remotley relate to this.
Though I have a theory of what might be cuasing it, I recently started sleeping days, and thinking more on that, that’s around the time this crap started happening, so, I’m going to try and get back to sleeping nights and see if that helps.

Yes, it doesn’t have to be something really big and bad, I mean you don’t have to have killed someone to have problems like this. It can be something simple. Sometimes little things realy mess up our SC. So just keep looking around, as long as you keep looking, you will find a solution to the problem. You may not know it when you find it, but then the nightmares will be gone.
Good luck.
don

lol i have the same problem. most of the time ill end up dying coming back and kicking arse or being stuck behind a wall/pillar fighting whateva off me.

Well, last night (in the day actually, becuase that’s when I sleep now) I didn’t remember any of my dreams, except I became lucid for a second but then woke up when I tried to materialize myself becuase I didn’t exist in the dream. I think the nightmares may be stopping, I don’t know.

Thanks for your help guys

Great!, the nightmares are gone, but now I can’t remember my dreams the last 2 nights, I’m sorry, but I would rather have the nightmares! :grrr: at least then I can become lucid and kill the f***ers. But now I can’t remember my dreams at all!? this sucks, not the solution I was looking for! I usualy remember every dream perfectly, but now this bullcrap has got me ticked.

I don’t know, maybe it’s just a passing phase, I hope so.