LD sex

I had a tiny bit of sex in an LD. Got way too excited and woke up.

Well I hade a lot of sex in LD’s, and it felt quite real, I feel the DC 's body completely, tongue etc. and it’s a lot of fun, I mean, you can do whatever you want to do (it’s LD after all)… ok I did some real sick things, but better in dream then in RL, right? :smile:

But flying is better… or is that because I’m phoenix? :smile:
There is Roman saying that you can’t see in dream, something that hasn’t been in you eye (something like that), so who knows… maybe this flying and sex things are all fake, just shadows of the real thing.

then why don’t you fly and have sex at the same time! :tongue:

or even have sex on a flying bed! :tongue:

Why didn’t I think ot that :happy: :happy: :happy:

Mm. In ND’s I can recall it was way better.
The one time I tried it in a LD it felt fake and rubbery. So I got bored and went to do something else.
No more LD sex for me xD

having sex on a flying bed huh?
that is funny as hell :cool_laugh:

I’ve never tried to do anything like that with my DCs when already lucid, but I became lucid during sex once.
It was a very short LD though, just a few seconds, and I don’t remember what it felt like.

the first thing i want to do once i realize im dreaming is have sex (and i really hope im not alone on this one). but the problem is that whenever i try to “go at someone,” they morph into nothing, not quite fade or disappear, but just change into nothing. now that ive shown my eloquence in explaining this, has anyone had similar issues with sex just not working in dreams? i mean, if i cant have sex in lucid dreams, what good are they? ha :smile:

Ive had sex in dreams aswell, but It has never happened to me, BUT… Similar stuff has happened though… My advise is to make the people come back again by your own will. Its your dream, in YOUR mind. Only YOU can control your own dream, because it is a part of you! :wink: However, Ive never gotten as far as to even try out stuff like that, so i cannot give you further explanation and hints to do that, I just know that you need to realise that you CAN control it, once you realise that, you will be able to control it.

hehe dont worry your not alone.Lots of people want some of that :tongue:.Anyways I think they morph because its just in your head and you think about them morphing.Just clear it out of your mind and just focus on having sex.

sure ya, just throw “sex!” as the title and now everyone will be here flocking to the thread giving their input…(wish i had thought of that). :tongue:

Anyway i have only started to attempt at lucid dreaming in the past 2 days, and have succeeded twice, once on accident for the first time, and then another one 2 days later. So i dont have much experiance in the subject. Though it is interesting to see what happened in your attempt to have sex and i will try to look out for that when i give it a shot. However one thing i did notice in my last lucid dream is that i wasnt as ‘all powerful’ as i thought i would be, i couldnt hover or ignite a lightsaber. although i was able to use the force to grab distant objects. I guess i just need more experiance and practice.

Do you think it would be weird to have sex with say… cartoon characters? . Sorry i have a twisted sense of humor but hey, anything goes in a LD.

a small edit was made - please keep some decency

why not? Just keep on undressing her, what is she going to do… call the cops? lol. Well sense i never been there before i guess i cant really start telling you what to do, that wouldnt be right now would it? Not to mention the fact that you said you liked her, so i guess that would effect you in a sense. But if that was me i know no matter how hard they would cry, if i wanted sex… i was getting it. Actually i think the crying would turn me on even more heh.

Just one acronym: GTA.
You can never get bored with a real-life game of Grand Theft Auto.

you know being in GTA in a lucid dream does sound like alot of fun!

Yes!! Nice idea. Sounds like i could be busy for a long time. I could steal cars burn houses anything! Be awesome. :grin:

I tried to have sex yesterday in an LD, and as i was getting started, the person started to cry too… I also stopped. Now that i think about it i dont know y i did, but i never seem to have 100% awareness in LDs

For me, its better… Its as if im experiencing it from both people, so its incredible. Yesterdays was my only attempt, and it didnt get very far, but it was 10X better than any RL experience.

I have done lucid dream sex in about 2 of my lucid dreams. The weird thing is in both of them the girl started crying also, whats with girls crying in our sex LDs? Anyways i just kept going, i didn’t stop, lol, but they also weren’t girls i have a crush on either. Im going to ask her why shes crying next time, to get answers.

I got lucid on accident once and I got the idea to have it but I lost control of it and went back to Normal Dream.:sad:

I had a lot of sex during LDs.

Some hints for having good sex during LDs :

• If you are too much lucid then the girl will morph. So the first hint is: don’t be too much lucid.

• Second hint: Don’t force the sex, let the girl come to you and let she take all the initiative to have sex with you. To do this I control the mind of the girl. Controlling the mind of a girl is based on the following theory “My brain created all the people in my dream. I am the one that controls my brain which means that I control all the people in my dream”. Using this theory, the people in my dreams are nothing more than marionettes, I can speak through their mouth and let them do what I want.

• Having sex in lucid dreams is based on memories. If you never had sex in real life then it will be difficult to have sex in a dream. So the third hint is: have a lot of sex with girls in real life. The more you have sex with girls in real life, the more the sex with girls in your dreams will look and feel real.

• If your body is already sexually satisfied in real life then it will be more difficult to have sex in a dream. So the fourth hint is: don’t have sex in real life during 1-2 weeks.

That is a really great way to put it. That is the technique anyone do in any Lucid Dream to do anything. This is what I did in my first Lucid Dream where i used powers like mind control.