the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

Yep, I suggested the mirror of Erised once but I never suggested to go trough it, nice idea Vi :content:

I have a new suggestion, and hope noone has mentioned this before

Talk to a Wall

well, talk to anything that normally doesn’t talk and expect it to communicate with you and see what results you get.

you can talk to
Walls
Stones
Trees
Lakes
Toys
clouds and so on.

Ask someone to play your themesong as you enjoy yourself in Lucid World :happy:

-or-

Go to a Lucid Mall, which has all kinds of Lucid Gadgets to help you do many diffrent things. There are items such as jetpacks, attach-on wings, Teleporting watch, a remote control that controls time, Lucid Cola, and MUCH more :content:

Since pasQuale suggested it, I came up with a Quest idea!

Music! Turn on a stereo, put in your headphones, or teleport yourself to a live concert with your favourite band. Listen to the music, the lyrics, and see what kind of silly tricks your mind plays on you. :content:

A task I’d love to complete ever since seeing Muse live. Music seems pretty rare in LDs as well.

On the topic of music, try to get your DCs to start singing with you as in a musical or a movie. I want to sing the songs from Corpse Bride with some DCs sometime :razz:

More ideas:

• LEARN SOMETHING! I dunno if I have mentioned this already or not, but I believe it must be very interesting to try to learn something from a DC.
  • Find your power animal(s).
  • Give life to things that do not possess life. (NOT dead people/animals… I mean rocks, teddy bears, that sort of thing)
  • Become an object. This can be mostly interesting, but maybe a bit boring, depending on the object. Become a rock! Too boring? Become a rolling stone :razz:

Whoaaaaaa AWESOME idea! I gotta try this!

Good idea with the Lucid School Wissam :content:

I have a new ques suggestion

Find your Inner Child.

ince Painocus suggested to find the name of your dreamworld, I have a variation for that theme, ask a DC what your name is, and see if he/she answers your regular name or something unusual :wink:

I have a new suggestion:

Merge with a DC.

So that

you + DC = one new person

This person will of course have all your memories(both the DC’s memories and your memorys)
but he/she will be a whole other person.

Suggestion: Finding hidden/lost parts of yourself
Not phisically, but something like attribute of personality or a dreams, lost by accidents or by time passing by. Could be materialized by feeling, a thing, or DC.

i didn’t have time to read through this thread but i’d suggest writing a story IRL where the main character does everything that you want to do in a LD, then when u get a LD put yourself in the story.

What about expanding things that you would normal have to get a microscope to look at (such as atoms) and seeing if their physical properties are any different than the models in science classes (if this makes any sense).

One thing that I’ve been planning on doing the next time I have a vivid LD is go on an epic quest to find a special music box. When you open it, it plays beautiful (hopefully original) music. I haven’t exactly thought up the specifics, but it should be an interesting expiriment.

Something I strive to do and think would be interesting would be to map out your mind as a physical place, be it a building, a city, or even a planet. Explore the Caves of the Subconscious or even take a literal trip down Memory Lane.

I just thought of a good idea. For all you music players - why don’t you play with your instruments and try to create music that becomes alive?

I’d like to see the results if someone tried those and normally doesnt play an instrument.

Find out what your Daemon looks like and it’s name.

For those who haven’t read Pullman’s books.

A Daemon is part of your soul, represented by a talking animal,
in most cases of the opposite sex.
While you are a child they daemon can change shape all the time but when you grow up it will lost the abilty to change and became one animal representing you for the rest of your life.

The Daemon is a really good one, I’d do that. In fact, I’ll probably do it even if it’s not a quest.

Elemental quest - Play with the elements! Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Aether (AKA Spirit). See what you like best, etc. We can consider also different philosophies on the elements, such as the Chinese one, with Metal and Wood :smile:

-Rearrange the galaxy! Don’t you hate Neptune being so far away? Just push it closer to the sun and enjoy the view from earth!

That’s what I did last night. I accidently burnt Uranus to a crisp, Venus and Neptune crashed into eachother and the gasses destroyed the earth…

-Alchemy, Fullmetal Alchemist style! Clap your hands together and touch the molecules you want to rearrange!

I built a house this way. And I made a tree grow, but the tree became too big and blocked out the sun. All the DCs died. Whoops…

-To the center of the earth! Drop through the floor, all the way to the centre of the earth, keep falling and come up again on the other side.

Fun, but molten rocks hurt!

-Play sports with DC’s!

Just make sure they don’t fall off their brooms…

for those people who like board games and adventure:

play Jumanji.(remember the movie Jumanji)

Make someone believe that he is just a character in your dream! I tried it, but they just gave me weird looks… Maybe you will have more luck.

How about meeting up with a deceased friend, relative or pet. I often dream of my grandparents, and my deceased cat who passed away a year and a half ago :sad: . Unfortunately, I rarely become lucid when I dream of them. I would love to hold my cat again :content:
He lived to the ripe old age of 18!