Scribes needed :) Apply within.

I think that will be possible. Let me see what I can do…

Hi everyone, I’d like to become a librarian. I wrote one tutorial ( “Flying, a tutorial”) ,so I have something experience-like. I guess I wrote 50 useful posts…

or I didnt :eek: ? Nevermind…

i’ll see if i can fit you in somewhere Duck :grin:

:tongue:

ofcourse you can be a librarian, glad you are joining! :yay:

:content: Thanks Q ! ^^

Sorry i couldnt resis.

/me goes seeing if the smell of roasted duck comes from the library yet

:grin:

Serious now : Good luck duck :smile:

Duck hangs a “No cooking, eating, or catching dinner” sign at library gates

Duck feels bit more safe now
O_o

Thanks Petter !

I would love to join and be a librarian,i already have a project in mind.

Hello
Well, I’d like to be a Librarian, just so that i can help out and do my part. :content:

Hopefully, I have 50 useful post :smile:

Sandra made me a proposal I just couldn’t decline.

— revival flashback “we can win this thing together” the second —

A room, finely furnished in what seems to be a style similar to Victorian. SANDRA is sitting in a red sofa, behind a wooden desk, surrounded by her BODYGUARDS.

BRUNO walks in.

Cut to:

CLOSE at SANDRA’s face, somewhat covered in shadow.

SANDRA, with heavy Italian accent: “Welcome, my son. I have called you because I have an proposal to make for you—I have an offer you just can’t refuse.

The theme from The Godfather starts playing.

— end of the revival flashback “we can win this thing together” the second —

So. Mitch. :smile: Would you mind adding me to the group? :yay:

You stiw need any libwawians?
Cause I think I couwd be a good libwawian.
Yeah… I’ve aways wanted to be a libwawian.
But dad aways said: “No Bob you can’t be a libwawian, you have to be a home insuwance sawesmen when youw owdew!”
And even though fathew said no I stiw wanted to be a libwawian secwet in my mind.
Can I be a libwawian pwease-pwease-pwetty-pwease?

I would like to be a librarian if you’re still recruiting! I don’t know if I’ll still have time once school starts again but until then I have a good project in mind that I don’t think anyone has explored yet.

Hmm… I’m confused. It says in the description to come here if you want to join but below that it says no more users accepted :confused:

aha I see now after reading either page 9 or 10

Oh, I’d like to be a librarian.

My reason would be to start one, if not several, projects on dreaming, experiamental dreaming techniques, and shared dreaming. I would want to present evidence, and list places they could go to help have one.

Also, I would help with stalled projects.

graech and shatter, you have been added to the librarians group, welcome to the librarians, drop by in the librarians forum you will now notice :wink:

there you will see what projects are being worked on etc :smile:

welcome!
And thanks for helping out!

Yay!
:bounce: :boogie: :yay: There, that should be sufficient :smile:

*Graech runs of to work on revolutionary and possibly controversial project

Well, not necessarily controversial in a bad way more of a “That’s the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard of!” But it’s not…

Hey… I was wondering if I’d be appropriate as a librarian?
I’ve noticed that the CALD thread is too long now to get the information out-- and after reading the librarians jobs, I realized it’s pretty much perfect for what I was thinking-- I really don’t mind shuffling througha ll of those pages and extracting the information-- And for CALD, i have all of it stored inwardly already since I have read every post ever regarding it…

I think I’ve met the 50 useful post requirement-- I hope I have :stuck_out_tongue:

Q, Do you think I’d be appropriate for the job?

~Tal

Tal :smile:

I have added you to the Librarian’s usergroup. You can now see a new board in which to draft your articles and discuss them. Welcome to the team! :content:

BR.

^^~ Haha, thank you very much! I’ll do my best to live up to this…

~Tal

Hi I finally got 50 posts!!! :grin: I want to be a librarian because I love to help. I think I would be great in organizing and composing data. I am also good at writing walkthroughs and FAQs. I dont mind going through lots of pages to look for info. I’m often online and I check my email often so I can help people who have questions. My computer is also fast and has great antivirus so there will only be a small amount of days I cant work.

Please make me a librarian. I hope I can help. :content:

Welcome in :content:

I’ve seen this topic for quite some time, but usually ended up skimming over it. Still in need of help? I’m not quite a fan of making new topics, but I like to consider myself decent when it comes to finding relevant posts and/or articles.