LD4all Quest 15: Resonant Moon - Let it Grow

oooo i like this quest!

Yep, me too. Definately giving it a shot. ^^

This should be really interesting. Basically asking your subconcious to grow something… I can’t wait to see what comes.

Ooo simple quest! :cool:

:peek: Don’t you mean Fruits?

Ah yes, it would fit even better in fruits :yes:

Hm… that one seems to be pretty easy one

/me recalls failed trys of having SD :neutral:

I’m really curious how will that one turn out. Maybe I will do that quest easier that last one (which I didn’t even finished :sad: ).

I like it :thumbs:

Nice quest. Seems simple enough. :content: I really look forward to drawing it. :flower:

Good luck everyone!

I was so close to getting this quest done…Grr… :grrr:

I guess I’ll say more about it in my DJ, which I haven’t posted in in a second…

Sounds like fun
I wonder what my sub-consciousness will bring me :content:

:cool_laugh: I did it! I had an incredibly long LD this morning and just in time remembered the quest before I woke up :content:

You´ll find the complete dream and a badly drawn picture of the flower I let grow over in my LJ.
[community.ld4all.com/t/night-tales-of-a-moonwolf/22760/81)

Great dream. Great pic MoonWolf.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jay! First quest finished, I’m so happy! Read all about it! :happy:

Shrubbery and Lucid Noob

I think this dream might belong here, even if it wasn’t lucid:

Finished finally >.> After trying in more then one LD and being woken up before I could.

Its in my Dream Journal under ‘Planting a seed’ if you want to read it.

Well, I finally managed to get it planted. Rather short dream. Now I just need to make it grow. Dream’s in my journal if you want to read it.

two failed tries for now… I’m not lucky :sigh: :razz: maybe it’s good that it did not worked once. In dream with nightmare settings it would grow something in organ tree kind. Still trying, anyways…

At last! All I have left is to draw it. I couldn’t find the seed I’d planted before so I asked my brother (DC) to give me the seed and I ended up planting a white twistie-tie. It eventually grew into a banyan tree that took over our entire parking lot.

I tried it twice, but 1st time I didn’t manage to find any grasss to plant it on, and second time I put the seed in the grass and nothing seemed to happen.

It sounds really interesting… When I’ll have LD’s often I might do it.
btw. It could be very interesting to try and share a dream with all of the forum members… I think you should post a quest like that, Q.