LD4all Quest 15: Resonant Moon - Let it Grow

This should be really interesting. Basically asking your subconcious to grow something… I can’t wait to see what comes.

Ooo simple quest! :cool:

:peek: Don’t you mean Fruits?

Ah yes, it would fit even better in fruits :yes:

Hm… that one seems to be pretty easy one

/me recalls failed trys of having SD :neutral:

I’m really curious how will that one turn out. Maybe I will do that quest easier that last one (which I didn’t even finished :sad: ).

I like it :thumbs:

Nice quest. Seems simple enough. :content: I really look forward to drawing it. :flower:

Good luck everyone!

I was so close to getting this quest done…Grr… :grrr:

I guess I’ll say more about it in my DJ, which I haven’t posted in in a second…

Sounds like fun
I wonder what my sub-consciousness will bring me :content:

:cool_laugh: I did it! I had an incredibly long LD this morning and just in time remembered the quest before I woke up :content:

You´ll find the complete dream and a badly drawn picture of the flower I let grow over in my LJ.
[community.ld4all.com/t/night-tales-of-a-moonwolf/22760/81)

Great dream. Great pic MoonWolf.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jay! First quest finished, I’m so happy! Read all about it! :happy:

Shrubbery and Lucid Noob

I think this dream might belong here, even if it wasn’t lucid:

Finished finally >.> After trying in more then one LD and being woken up before I could.

Its in my Dream Journal under ‘Planting a seed’ if you want to read it.

Well, I finally managed to get it planted. Rather short dream. Now I just need to make it grow. Dream’s in my journal if you want to read it.

two failed tries for now… I’m not lucky :sigh: :razz: maybe it’s good that it did not worked once. In dream with nightmare settings it would grow something in organ tree kind. Still trying, anyways…

At last! All I have left is to draw it. I couldn’t find the seed I’d planted before so I asked my brother (DC) to give me the seed and I ended up planting a white twistie-tie. It eventually grew into a banyan tree that took over our entire parking lot.

I tried it twice, but 1st time I didn’t manage to find any grasss to plant it on, and second time I put the seed in the grass and nothing seemed to happen.

It sounds really interesting… When I’ll have LD’s often I might do it.
btw. It could be very interesting to try and share a dream with all of the forum members… I think you should post a quest like that, Q.

I disagree. Not all the forum members believe in shared dreams and not all forum members know the other forum members that well. It would be impossible to those who are relatively new to the forum.

More on topic I want to say congratulations to everyone who’s completed the quest and good look to those who are still attempting! :smile:

vv. Aviran: There are 2 Quests like that (still open),
LD4all Quest #7: Spectral Moon: Join the Party
LD4all Quest #14: the Spirit of Giving

I had an attempt last night, it’s in my DJ: [community.ld4all.com/t/qs-quest-vii/22238/67)

I found a seed but when i decided where to plant it i woke up :cry: