how to break through conditioning of observing dreams knowin

how to break through conditioning of observing dreams knowin
(why are those subject fields always too short!?)

how to break through conditioning of observing dreams knowing they are dreams without LD-ing.

I have kept a dreamjournal for many years and get loads of dreams. I do get the occacional LD, but I want more!

I do MILD’s around my dreamthemes. I’ve had a couple of dreams where I am at one of my dreamtheme’s and I notice some very unlikely things. I can hear myself think “those weird things can happen, because I am dreaming”. Then I just didn’t get lucid.

Could it be that because of years just watching dreams, obversing them without thinking about them, so as to not make the dream come to an end, could have conditioned me so now I don’t get lucid when I know i am dreaming?

It’s impossible to not become lucid when you know you’re dreaming. Lucidity is knowing you’re dreaming.

Unless you mean you say to yourself ‘this is a dream’ without actually taking the fact in, and thus are not really aware that it’s all a dream.

For the last 2 nights I’ve had that. You know its a dream and you say ’ this is a dream’ but it never actually clicks that your in a dream. Its really annoying. :eek:

That’s interesting. It’s a thought that seems lucid enough. But I get what you mean. You obviously can recognise that you are dreaming, it should be easy from here. You need some more mindfulness and you’re there.