MUzIC

Cool, Mewsick is just fine :thumbs:

I also like Papa Roach, Korn, Linkin Park, Sum 41, Akon(haha), Wierd Al, And Drowning Pool.

Wow Lucid Viking I love In Flames and Dark Tranquility too! I’m also a partial fan of soilwork and some over metal bands. I’m into the melodic stuff mostly, but now-a-days i’m into the dance/trance genres.

I like death metal, especially melodic death metal. Dark Tranquillity is my favorite band. I also like stuff like Behemoth and Satyricon.

Dosen’t all of that metal make you depressed? All of the talking about darkness and whatnot? On occasion(to drunk to care) I can stand metal, but I think it would make me depressed again if I started listening to it all the time. I’ll stick to folk, avant-garde hip hop, classic rock, and classical indian.

Yeah sometimes my ears start hurting and i just get really not into metal/rock for a day or two so i just switch to Wierd Al for a bit, all those hilarious songs really help and after that i really want to get back into metal/rock muzic again.

:lol: :rofl: :gni: best sentence i heard today, made my day !

I listen to much, hard rock, rock, some metal (Metal is imo the biggest genre out there, from ac/dc (some means) to the black metal, to metallica to maiden to hammerfall etcetc.)

ITs hard rock thats my main genre, some metal (maiden, some hammerfall other power metall)

But also some folk, punk (old punk NOT greenday and co. “Boyband punk, that is”) rock, etc.

Could you recomend me something to download daylight?

jam bands

No god! anything but jam bands! The stench of patchouli!

“Heeeeeey, man, if we can just make the world’s largest painting/jam band/dinosaur combonation we can stop aaaallll the waaars maaan…”

I would reccomend Joanna Newsom, Devendra Banhart, The Pretty Things, Aesop Rock, Mr. Lif, Animal Collective, and Vashti Bunyan. I don’t know how you’ll like them, but they’re some of my favorites.

i have noticed a trend with people on forums about things of this sort like death metal

I like rock and alternative.

Muse!! Radiohead!! both love!

Maximo Park! Bloc Party! The killers! I like!

Yay Radiohead and Beck! Oh, The Beatles too…

yeah Radiohead! Ha I just noticed your sig has lyrics from Karma Police!!

I wanna go to a gig in an LD!

me too, Muse would definitely be in my top 5 bands of all time. Radiohead - no.1 That’s never gonna change :smile:

I’ll try to describe the types of music i like:

dark, jazzy, loud and angry, gentle, quirky, melancholly, folky, some rnb, dub, inventive, some country, raw soul, southern american-ish, technical/industrial, asian

:woah: :grrr: How did I forget the Beatles!!! proceeds to beat self with frozen fish :truit:

I’ve noticed it on this forum, and the only other forums I’ve been to are sealife and an indian music forum, and I don’t have a clue as to sealife’s musical tastes, and on the indian music forum there is an obvious trend towards indian music, so I can only speak for this forum.

And The Beatles!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow: :bow:
:bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :thud:

Yes :yes: The Beatles conquer all… :grin:

flashflashrevolution.com/sim … ongid=5324

flashflashrevolution.com/sim … ongid=6537

flashflashrevolution.com/sim … ongid=1562

flashflashrevolution.com/sim … ongid=4097

flashflashrevolution.com/sim … ngid=10016

some good songs right there.