Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)

I personally think that if someone has trouble ordering their sentences to make lucid sense, I don’t see how they could possibly order their ideas constructively to lucidly dream.

I personally think after a while people shoudl start to formulate their own techniques. It’s easiest this way. Considering the intrinsic power lucid dreams may have, someone who is so intact with themself and their mind is likely able to naturally come to a technique that is most efficient for them. In every corner of the internet there is someone waiting with a scheme to trick that corner’s populace. Blank words mean nothing, so pay no attention to them. In this case, he basically points to a hope that all have for a simple way to achieve lucid dreaming. Nothing wothwhile is simple. The amount of work you put into something is reflected with the satisfaction you have of your achievement.

I don’t think it’s like that when it comes to LD’s. I think LD’s depends on how much you really want it, and not only how much you work on it.

If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is. It’s a fact of life, nothing good comes easy. We’re lucky enough to have such a potent skill as lucid dreaming at our disposal, and making gains in it may be easy enough, but it’s still no free lunch. I say just experiment until you find something that works for you. And don’t let up until you’re confident that you can afford to do so, otherwise any progress you’ve made recently is likely to just vanish. At least, that has been the case for me.

But I’d say the first step is always to try to increase DR to its maximum before trying any techniques. Then you can sink your fangs into DCs and the dreamworld as often as you want, depending on how often you do WBTB, and that way early practice sessions to hone your control skills will be plentiful.

A big pile of steamy BS :content:

I guess it all comes down to tomorrow…

Has anybody seen any of his other techniques, if he has any? I bet that could give us a hint to whether or not this will happen.

Either way, it won’t be the end of the world.

I bet you it turns out to be some weird form of Darxide’s “will” technique.

Malac has not posted the thread. Looks like malac is lying.

I knew it. Sort of.

Internet rule number 8:

If someone ever says that their claims are true, and not a lie, in capital letters, they’re lying. This can be applied to websites, message forums, and emails that have been forwarded to you.

THIS IS NOT A TRICK!

Thank you for your time,

– the creators of Hotmail (REALLY!).

Whats rule number 5 ive forgot ?

i don’t think ive ever used caps before i am to lazy to shout at people. As a side note i am a lover not a hater its TRUE !

Don’t eat yellow snow.

Where is Malac with this technique. He is all hot air and jelious of BenDrummin. Come out, Come out wherever you are Malac and show us how great you pretented to be.

Hm, he is PMing it to people that wants to know it, and didn’t insulted him in his topic :razz: I don’t have account on DV and I’m not going to create one right now, so I think I will pass that one :meh:. He said he was doing a test on 16 people.

@vv.Aviran
MuILD - Music Induced Lucid Dream. You are playing a song in your head (you need to remember it very well), and if everything goes well, you will begin dream of -for exaple- riding in a bus, with earphones on , playing a song you’ve been playing in your head, fully lucid.

Seriously? :cool_laugh:

How do you know he is PMing people the technique? I visited the dreamviews message board today, and only found 15+ pages of people complaining, Malac excusing, and the forum administrator getting frustrated. Looks like he’s on very thin ice to me; he better get at least something released, or else everybody who’s heard of him is going to lose all respect for him.

That’s just my two cents.

oh Ben, your awesome

That’s really cool! Have you tried that technique?

Judging by the other posts Malac has made, I’m guessing his “95%” technique is going to be something built off of FILD. If duck would elaborate on that MuILD thing though, I’d be grateful. I’m kind of skeptical on that one.

-Hatter

I found a discussion about that right here
But it’s locked because of the temporary forum. :sad:

I suggest that we all just forget about Malac. It is pretty clear to me that he lost in his slaming of Ben’s awesome Infinity product and he’s just trying to save face with his “great secret”. I’m sure that he will just dissapear into cyberspace soon with his “great technique” and we’ll all be lost without him. Sniff, Sniff.